Chapter Five.

Joeys POV

Joey- "What if I kissed you?

Did I really just say that. I did like him, but did he like me? He didn't answer, so I looked up at him and his eyes were wide open.

Daniel- "What did you say?" he said in more of a whispery tone.

Joey- "I said, what if I kissed you? Would you be mad?"

Daniel- "No..." he said trailing off.

I just got lost in his beautiful green eyes and I found myself leaning in, he was to. We kissed. I felt something.

I pulled away and stared back into his eyes with my hand on his chest.

Joey- "Daniel?"

Daniel- "Yeah?"

Joey- "I think I'm gay."

Daniel- "Oh really?" he said letting out a small chuckle.

I smiled and laid back down onto his chest and played with his fingers. I laid his hand on my chest and fell asleep.

Daniels POV

I woke up with Joey by my side. I smiled and got up trying not to wake Joey. His emo hair was all out of place and he was a drooler. I went downstairs and made breakfast for me and him. Soon enough he came walking down scratching his head and yawning. he sat down at the island a looked at me.

Joey- "What's for breakfast?"

Daniel- "Eggs." I said putting the plate down I front of him.

He got on his phone and I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. I saw his face grow bright red.

Daniel- "Jeez, I only kissed your cheek."

He let out a cute little giggle and looked over at me with his little squinty eyes and scrunched his nose at me.

Daniel- "Quit trying to be cute." I said sarcastically.

Joey- "Sweetie, you know I'm cute."

Daniel- "Very." I said while getting up and kissing the top of his head.

Daniel- I'm going to go and take a shower, k?"

Joey- "Okay."

A/N

FEELZ