painfully in love.

it's a beautiful snowy day in San Diego, California. Justin and ariana have been dating for 2 years and they went to Cali for their 2 year anniversary and it's almost Christmas too. Selena still likes Justin but ariana doesn't know that and Selena's too scared to tell her so what does she do?

-

---------------------------------

-

chapter 1.

Ariana's POV.

I wake up with Justin by my side. I smile and I kiss Justin's cheek. 

I look at the time and it's 9:45pm. "baby. wake up" I whisper in Justin's ear. "wake me up with a kiss then" he smiles and I smile. I kiss him, he gets up and he goes on top of me and pins me down. "babe! get off of me!" I say playfully. "fine!" he kisses my nose then gets off of me. "so what are we doing today?" "I have no idea" I reply and giggle. "but it's really cold right now" Justin smiles and he pulls me close to me and pulls a blanket over us. "you still cold?" he winks. "maybe if you pull me closer ill feel a little bit more warmer." I slight bite my lip and Justin kisses them. "i love you so much baby" "I love you too" we both smile and my phone rings out of no where. "holy shit. that scared me!" Justin laughs and I softly slap him. "shut up!" i get up and I grab my phone. "hello?" "hey Bess!!" "hey selena!" Justin looks at me. "what's up?" she starts. "not much, still in bed with Justin" I laugh. "ohh. well have fun you two!" she says and hangs up. "Selena?" I Hang up my phone. "I guess she hung up" I jump back in bed and I stare at Justin. he stares back at me. "I guess this is a staring contest." I say with a smirk. "winner gets a kiss from the loser" Justin purposefully blinks. "oops! I guess I get a kiss!" he says with a smirk. "you cheater! if you want the kiss then catch me!" I run out of the room and I hide. I hear Justin coming and I stay quiet as I can. justin comes up behind me and he picks me up by the waist. I scream and laugh. "Justin! put me down!" he puts me on the bed and goes in front of me. "give me my kiss!" he leans in and I move my head to the side. "hey! you're mean!" "kidding! I grab Justin by the neck and I kiss him. "there, you happy?" "really." he says and winks. "well let's get ready! I want some starbucks." we both get ready and head to Starbucks.

-----------------------------------

this is short but it's alright! ^-^ if this gets 20+ reads then ill continue (:

follow me on IG btw(: @unfrauhls ( : ♡

-----------------------------------