Chapter two

"Lily! 5 minutes and Ty will be here! You have to be ready!" Jasmine called from the kitchen. "Okay! Just give me a sec!" I yelled. I searched my closet for my converses. I found the blue one, but I couldn't find the yellow. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to match today. I threw on the blue shoes and I heard a knock at the door. Ty. My heart raced. He was the only guy I've ever talked to without the urge to blow him to pieces. I raced to the door throwing my backpack around my neck. I open the door to see Ty smiling. "Well, good morning. You look wide awake." He said. I smiled. "Ha, yeah. I um, I've been up since 5. Ha." He gave me a look. "Five! That's insane." He said shaking his head. "Yeah, I'm a morning and night person." I stated shrugging. "Well, that's cool." "Yep." 

Ty wore black converses, and dark skinny boy jeans. He also wore a green Aeropostale shirt. He was so cute. If only I had the slightest chance. 

We reached the school. Of course people stared. I hated it. Ty introduced me to his friends. "Lily? Your that girl that put her school on fire?" I stared at him. "Jake, shut up. Your so messed up. Why can't you be nice for once in your life?" Ty snapped. "Why can't you bring back a NORMAL girl for once in your life. Your so pathetic Ty. Get rid of her." Jake said. Ty grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them. "Who is he, like your king?" I asked. "He's just Jake, ignore him. He'll get around to you. Trust me." 

Good thing for him he was so cute. I trusted him. But it was getting harder and harder throughout the day to keep trusting him about Jake. 

(Lunch)

"HEY PHYS CO! You mind cooking my sandwich for me? I'm pretty sure it's easy for you." Jake called across the lunch room. During lunch I sat alone. Ty grabbed Jake's arm. Jake snatched away and gave Ty a dirty look. "DUDE what the hell? Why do you care about that creature over there? Haven't you heard? She's a murderer! If you talk to me one more time about leaving her alone, I'll make you go and sit with her!" Jake yelled at Ty. Ty looked down at his lunch. 

I just had to meet him. I ruined his life in under a week. 

School ended and I began to walk home quickly. I didn't want to ruin Ty anymore. "Hey Lily! Wait up!" I heard a voice say. In about 10 seconds Ty was next to me walking me home. 

"Jake is just lost. He doesn't know a better way to keep his popularity without stealing it from someone else and making fun of them. He'll change after about a week or two. Trust me." Ty said smiling. "I just, I don't want to, ruin your reputation." I said. "Reputation. Ha-ha. Lily I don't care about my reputation. It's just that Jake, he knows some things I've done in the past, and he can go and tell my mom. And I don't think her heart can take it. I'm so innocent in her eyes." He said stuffing his hands in his front pockets. "What about you? You innocent?" He asked. I flashed back to the fire at the school. "Not really." I whispered. Ty looked at me and held his glance. "Really? I thought you would be." He finally said. "Well you thought wrong." I said raising an eyebrow. "Obviously. Well, you want to hang out later on today? I mean if your free from being 'bad girl'" He smirked. I laughed. "I'll check my schedule." I smiled. "Great." He said. "Great." I shyly smiled.