Rossy-Poo

Maia

"No you're my baby. No you're my baby!"

I rolled my eyes as I opened the fridge and stuck my head in it to find a bottle of coke. I dug all the way to the back to grab the cold, half empty bottle that my older brother must've drank and hid.

"No you hang up. No you hang up!"

I sighed as I closed the fridge and unscrewed the cap, not taking a sip yet.

"No I love you. No I love you!"

Snatching the phone from my twin sister's hand and muttered a "bye" to her boyfriend. I slammed it on the counter making sure it left a small crack.

"Maia!" Mari, my twin sister yelled. I shrugged and brought the bottle of coke to my lips. Mari sighed in defeat as she scrunched her jet black hair.

Although Mari and I might be twins, we look nothing like twins. Mari has straight jet black hair and I have brown wavy hair. Mari is more bustier (because she got her fake boobs and ass) with caked up makeup and I'm more skinnier and natural. It is easy to tell us apart.

"Okay, I'm off," my two year older brother, Max jogged down the stairs in a white tee, dark jeans, leather jacket, and black converse with Ray Bans on his head. His signature look.

"Where are you going?" asked Mari frowning at the crack I left on her phone.

"Hanging with my friends," he breathed as he reached into the fridge. His head popped back up. "Where's my coke?"

"It's mine." I pointed at the bottle I was holding. Max frowned and grabbed his keys on the counter. Before he passed me, he made sure to snatch the coke out my hand and take a big gulp and give it back to me.

"I won't he gone too long. Be careful, Maia."

"What about me?" Mari asked turning her head to Max. Max took a glance at her before shaking his head.

"Eh." Then he took off.

Max has always been so protective of me. Not so much to Mari because because she's already been messed up.

"By the way, Ross is coming over in about five minutes," Mari informed me referring to her boyfriend. I smiled happy Ross will be here.

"I don't care," I lied to Mari as I skipped my way to my room.

***

I made a disgusted face when I heard Ross and Mari making out downstairs. I was at the end of the stairs watching them waiting for Ross to look at me. When he finally did, I motioned him to come up with my index finger.

"I'll be back, babe," Ross told Mari, pulling away from her.

"Okay. My lips will miss you," she said stroking her leg watching as Ross ran up the stairs. I hid behind a wall so Mari won't see I was up there.

"Hey baby." I felt hands on my hips and breathing on my neck. Ross pulled me into the bathroom and shut the door behind him as I turned around to face him.

"Hey," I whispered back as I connected my lips to his. He turned us around so my back hit the wall.

Ross' tongue licked my lower lip begging me for entrance. I parted my mouth so he could. He grabbed my right leg and pulled it up rubbing it slightly. As his hand was about to trail up my shirt, we were interrupted.

"Rossy-poo!" Mari called from downstairs.

"Rossy-poo?" I laughed quietly.

"Shut up," Ross glared at me but that didn't stop me from laughing.

"Yes, babe?" Ross called as he walked to the door, pressing his ear on it.

"Baby, what's taking you so long?"

Ross sighed. He turned to me. "That was fun," he smiled as he gave me a peck on the lips and exited the bathroom door.

After Ross left, I took that time to stare at myself in the mirror. I looked just like my mom, except the hair. She had the same eyes and ears as me. Mari had the same also. We got our nose and mouth from our dad. Mom's hair was blonde. She dyed it when she was in high school. She also had that boyish haircut. Sometimes people mistake her as a boy or lesbian. My mom was my best friend. That was until she passed away. As for my dad, I never properly met him. I've skyped him twice or three times in my life and saw him in pictures. My mom always told Max, Mari and I stories about dad when we were little. But he found someone else.

Dad couldn't make it to mom's funeral. For two years, he has never told us why. I'm sure you're thinking, "Who does this girl live with." I live with my brother and twin. Grandma and Grandpa comes every sixth months to stay with us for about a week. Then they go back to Florida.

Max, Mari and I have been innocent before mom died. Ever since then, we kinda changed. Mari has been a nasty-ass, Max was a player, and as for me, I started making trouble here and there. I've been arrested seven times this month.

I took my eyes off my reflection and opened the door to my bathroom. I walked downstairs to see Ross and Mari cuddling on the couch. As soon as Ross saw me, he gave me a smirk. I blew him a kiss in return. He licked his lips and turned his head back where it was.

"Oh, hey Maia," Mari said as she turned off the TV. "You guys want lunch?"

"Yes, I'm starving!" I groaned as I sat my ass on the lazy-boy.

"Great! I'll have a turkey sandwich, thank you." Mari snapped at me and rested her head on Ross' shoulder.

"Actually," Ross took Mari's head off him. "I gotta go so..."

"You just got here!" Mari's whine cut him off.

"I'll be back tomorrow." He gave Mari a long kiss and walked out the door.

*A/N:

hey my readers! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. and if you were wondering how to pronounce Mari's name, it's just like the name Mary.

QOTD: favorite song?

AOTD: Doctor, Doctor by R5 :3

vote, comment, nd follow :-}

-cmonitsr5