chapter one

"Yall be quiet here she come" penelope whispered to her friends as anyah came walking down the hall way. "WHAT ARE THOSEEEE" penelopes boyfriend daniel shouted causing everyone to laugh at her. Penelope was a latino with long pretty hair and the flyest clothes and has every shoe that comes out. "Bitch you broke" penelope said trying her hardest to sound black. anyah just kept walking.

Anyahs p.o.v.

Once in the class anyah got situated before starting on her homework. "You did yours" jay. "No, im doing it now" said anyah. "Oh my gosh ole dumb ass girl" jay said before looking for somebody else to copy off of. Anyah really didnt have friends at school so she stayed to herself. "Boy have you lost your mind, whos your momma so i can slap the shit outta her for not knowing how to raise her son to respect a lady!" Keisha said. Keisha was 5'2 thick brownskin with natural hair that stops mid back and was known for her smart mouth. "Shut yo thot ass up" jay said. "Thot? Bihh were, you caint find one nigga in this school who had this and if they say they did they lieing" keisha said proving him wrong. "Yea yea whatever, you did your home work?" Jay asked. "Yea why". "Let me copy you" exclaimed jay. "No go ask that thot?" Keisha said taking a seat. "Thank you" anyah whispered. "Your welcome, girl you gotta speek up for yourself, stop letting them talk about you like that" keisha said pointong to everybody. "Especailly this hoe" kiesha said loud enough for penelope to hear. "Who you talking bout" penelope asked with an attitude. "Why you feeling guilty! Or maybe a little froggy! Cause if you lookin for me i aint hard to find" keisha getting in her face. "Yea, yea maybe i am, what you gone do about it" penelope asked standing up. Before she could stand all the way up keisha had her under the desk stomping her. "Stop! Stop! Somebody brake it up" ms.cornigee yelled. Since i felt like it was kinda of my fault, i got up and tried to take penelopes hair out of keishas hand. As soon as i got them aloose penelope grabbed ahold of my hair. Ive never faught a day in my life so i didnt know what to do. I grabbed her hair and threw her into the wall out of anger. She got back up and charged at me. I was scared as freak right now. I wasnt gonna let her grab my hair again so i grabbed her by her neck and threw her on the desk and started punching her in her face with all my might. "Ooh, sharkeisha, oh my god!" Jay yelled. "Move out the way you blocking my camera" jay said as he recorded. "Everybody sit down and shut up!" Mr. murphy the school assistant principal yelled causing every one to get quiet. I was still heated ,so i didnt want to sit down. I started pacing back and forth. "Bitch had some nerves didnt she? Yea she did? Im finna find this bitch and break huh fucking face" i whispered to myself walking towards the door. "And were exactly do you think youre going ms.nicole" mr. Murphy asked. I just kept walking, he was my favorite principal in all but i dont mind going off on him. "MS. NICOLE" he shouted. I just walked out the door. I walked in the girls restoom and pulled out my iphone six and dialed my daddys number.

*phone convo*

Dad: hello

Me:dad

Dad:what is it
arent you in
school ?

Me: i just had a
Fight.

Dad: well did you
when baby?

Me: ion know ,
I think so.

Dad: what you
Mean you dont
Know? If you didnt
Then you better find
That girl and beat her
Ass!

Me:okay dad, but
Can you come get
Me?

Dad:okay imma come
Get you when they give
Me my crawfish that should be in about 10 minutes ight.