chapter 1

"Electra!, it's time to get up for school," I heard my mom shout. I got out of bed and decided on an outfit. Black skater skirt, white crop top and black vans. I went for a quick shower and got dressed. I curl the end of my hair and got breakfast. "Morning Piper," I said to my aunt. She turned around and smiled."Morning Lectra, hungry?," she asked. "Yup " I said popping the p. I looked around the kitchen and noticed we were the only two here and furrow my eyebrows. "Where is everyone?" I asked taking a bite out of my toast. "Well Paige is still asleep, Leo is up with the elders , and your mom and dad are in the sitting room," she explained pointing into the living room. The elders are the one's who make the laws for witch's and whitelighters. If you haven't guessed I'm a witch and so is my mom and aunts. Leo is a whitelighter and my dad is Balthazar the most powerful demon but he changed his ways. "Why is Leo with the elders," I asked. She turned around again. "We found a demon that's like Cole but more powerful," she said. I froze. If there's a demon like dad but more powerful that means I'm gonna get sent to vanquish it. Oh yeah, I'm also the most powerful witch. I have my my parents,aunts and elemental powers. "Lectra, time to head to school," dad yelled. I grabbed my bag and said bye to everyone. "UGH BUT IT'S WORSE THAN HELL, AND I'VE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK!" I call as I walk out the door slamming it behind me. Time to head to the next hell whole. School. Where I have to endure the boring lectures and the annoying voice of none other than Luke Hemmings.