Losing My Heart

Understanding that she wasn't in the most comfortable of position, Althea gently pulled out of her, and carefully backed up. She suddenly realized Jade was still wearing that damn dress shirt. For whatever reason Althea wanted it off of her, now!

Jade rose to her full height, such as it was, and gingerly of course. Her body humming still, her heart beating a mile a minute. She had a ton of options as to how the evening could proceed, though only one truly mattered. The woman she craved like the air she breathed wasn't going anywhere. "Come here."

All that she could hear... all that she could see... all that she could feel... all that she knew... was Jade.

She's writhing on Jade's lap while her tongue plundered Jade soft mouth.

The pitter-patter of light rainfall that tap-danced on the window glass, accompanied the rhythmic creaking of the recliner on the carpet as Althea and Jade's untamed vocal passion grew in volume... the breathy moans... the whimpering sighs... the sensual language of two bodies moving as one in the most intimate way possible.

Having shed them in a desperate rush, their clothes led a trail here, and once Althea did as Jade had asked her to do, she straddled Jade low and kissed her so hard, claiming her lips with reckless abandon. It was an insatiable long kiss that rejuvenated her so quickly.

And now Althea's slow, grinding swivels pleasured her to no end as she rode Jade at a steady gallop.

With the raging storms passing, slivers of moonlight invaded the room, tinting the living room in a hue of pale blue and bathing Althea in the colors of the night as she braced her hands on Jade's shoulders and worked her slim hips over Jade, taking her pleasure while dealing out hers. All of Jade looked delectable, and even as she swayed on her lap, she dreamed of learning the entirety of her body with her tongue.

Eyes wide open, Jade gazed at Althea like she were a Goddess. Her silky brunette tresses, freed from their pins, framed her beautifully sensual face. Althea relished the deliriously sexy expressions that curled her full lips as she buried Jade's two fingers to her slick center. The pink tips of her supple breasts called out to Althea, as did every other inch of this incredible woman.

This time, she found being at Jade's mercy exhilarating.

Contracting her snug, inner walls around her fingers, Jade gave Althea a hot internal massage with every slow fall. Althea shoved her hips down and away, squeezing the juicy heat within her. The thick column of Jade's digits created the most feminine sensations throughout her entire body, a fullness only a woman could truly appreciate, and appreciate it, she did. For every gasp she wrung from Althea's throat or tortured moan she elicited, every harsh breath she encouraged, Althea was hers. Marked, claimed, and utterly possessed by her.

"... so good," escaped Althea's lips before Jade found her again, softly.

"... knew it would be."

"I used to dream..."

"So did I."

She hadn't taken Jade's eyes off of her the whole time. Althea knew missing even a second of this would kill her.

With a confidence born of experience and skill, Althea rode her that much harder, all the while enjoying the sight of her heaving chest as Jade worked her over. She loved what Jade was doing to her. It was written all over her beautiful face, tense and flushed.

Sexually speaking, when once Jade was shy and unsure, she didn't like to be watched, and often preferred having sex in the dark. But not with Althea. The hunger and need clearly shone in the way she could barely blink it made her feel so desired. The way Althea's lips were parted, she could hear her breathing underscoring how taken Althea was by her.