epilouge 2

A quick cast of the kids:

identical twins Cami' s boy 1- nate played by- Brooklyn Beckham

Identical twins Camis boy 2- nash played by- Brooklyn Beckham

Zoe's girl- Macey played by- Georgie Henley

Ariellas twins

Boy- Elysiah- played by - the blonde one from bars and melody lol I dunno his name

Girl- Madison - played by - Sierra McCormick

Joe's pov:

"C'mon kids, let's get up its your first day!" I shouted up the stairs to the 2 bedrooms. I heard several cuss words and sighs then I heard running up to the bath room and then elysiah shouting.

I laughed as I went down the stairs and came to see ariella I the kitchen making breakfast. I crept behind her a snaked my arms around her waist. She jumped, but then turning around and kissing me.

Madison's pov

I walked down to see mum and dad kissing. Ew wtf. "Can you not." I say as I grab a peice of bacon shouting to elysiah to get his lazy ass down the stairs or were gonna be late.

"Bye mother bye father" I shout whilst. Shut the door as me and elysiah walk to the bus. I met up with Macey. "Hey" she said looking up from her phone. "Who ya texting?" I said a snatching her Samsung s6 of her. "Hey! Give that back!" She screamed.

I looked at her phone and my eyes widened. "So you and my brother ?!?!" I say chucking the phone back at her in mock disgust . I tried to calm down. I'm happy for you I said before rolling on the floor laughing literally.

"He's over there just go and talk, " I said but then suddenly I shut my mouth as I saw him, Nash. He was different from his twin slightly even though they were identical. Macey looked to where I was looking just as the bus came up, "oh look who's quiet now." She said as she laughed and went over to elysiah before getting on, saving a spot for her by me of course.

"Hey." Nash smirked obviously knowing that I was checking him out.

This year is gonna be eventful.

_____

Sooooo

Do you like it?

Would you like me to carry it on into a whole new book?

If I get over 100 votes I will!!

Also if your a twin, and your Identical I have a question for you..

Do twins get spots in the same places as well as birthmarks?

Do they have the same hand in which they write with?

If one needs glasses does the other need glasses too?

Please answer in the comments and don't forget to vote!