Chapter One: Mystery

I begin to panic. Niall was meant to meet you at my house 1 hour ago. Where could that cheeky leprechaun be? Or what was taking him so long?

I wander around the house, trying to distract myself, but I couldn't. Niall was always late for things but an hour is just too long.

I run upstairs to find my phone so I can call him but just as I get to the top of the staircase, Niall runs through the door. But something still isn't right.

Niall is wearing some scrappy clothes that have paint all over them and his hair is a complete mess.

"Niall?! What took you so long? And why are you dressed like that?" A million questions race through my mind, but those seem to take top spot on my priorities

"All will be explained tonight, but until then, I need you to go bowling with the rest of the boys" He smiles, hoping I will respod back with a smile. But I do nothing in return, making his smile turn from cheeky to caring.

"I promise you, you will love it. Okay?"

"This is your only day off for weeks, I wanted to spend it with you and no one but you" I feel tear trying to roll over my eyes but I hold them in.

"I have to do this, I need to do this. Please. I need you to trust me on this" He lifted up my chin as I stared into his blue orbs, his crystal clear vision captivating me.

"Okay, I believe you" I whisper gently, allowing a single tear to roll down my cheek. He softly wipes away the tear, warming my skin with the touch. I hated this, the one day he got off and he's off doing some mystery task. It kills me to not be able to be with him. Its because I love him. He hasn't said it yet and I don't want to scare him, he's delicate when it comes to that. 

Once he's recognised what I said, he smiled, leaving a quick kiss to my cheek. It wasn't a loving kiss, more of a peck-and-go kiss or I-am-busy kiss. I felt like I was losing him.

I felt like I was losing my Niall.