Let's Go.

"Chilled, open your door!" a very angry Canadian yelled, repeatedly banging his hand against said front door. "If you don't open this door I'm going to-"

"Ze...," a condescending voice gently pulled Ze away from the door. "Call him, I'll knock."

"Why don't you?" Ze asked, anger still present in his tone.

Nanners was quiet for a moment, looking away shamefully as he said, "Chilled blocked my number after I spammed him with cute cat pictures and links to cat videos I found online."

"Of course," Ze sighed. He took out his phone, and opened Chilled's contact with lightning speed. He pressed call, and waited as Adam started knocking on the door.

It wasn't a very new situation. Chilled and Ze were supposed to get to Adam's house at 9:00, so they could all go camping with one car. At 8:55, Ze showed up, deciding he better be early, just in case. They waited around until around 10:00, when they realized that Chilled wasn't coming.

So they went to see what the hold-up was.

"Pick up, pick up...," Ze repeated to himself. His foot twitched impatiently. Fear also twisted in his stomach. What if something had happened to Chilled? What if he was gone, too? What would they do then? How could-

"Hello?" a groggy voice on the other end said. Ze pressed the speaker button.

"Chilled, did you just wake up?" Ze asked, not at all surprised. This was typical of Chilled. If anything, he was upset he forgot about the trip.

And this trip had meant so much to Chilled. He'd really wanted to go.

"Sleep lets me forget," Chilled stated with complete seriousness. Ze was taken aback. Nanners raised an eyebrow. Well that had definitely come out of left field. Usually Chilled would laugh after saying things like this, but now the line was silent.

They knew what he meant, though.

Chalking it up to sleepiness, Ze snapped at Chilled. "Open your door! We've been waiting for you for more than an hour for you! I can't believe you slept in!"

Chilled laughed, only bringing more suspicion to his previous phrase. He'd seemed so... depressed when he'd said it, but now he was his usual, smiley self. It was weird... as if he'd hidden it away.

"One second Ze," he said, his laugh still wearing off. Chilled hung up.

They waited in silence, neither wanting to address the issue in front of them. It hurt too much.

Suddenly, Chilled burst out the door, a half-filled bag—the other half of the clothes flying—in his hands. He fell to the ground.

"Sorry...," Chilled grinned sheepishly.