Chapter 1- The finding

It was a normal day for the young boy; Wilson. He roamed the streets past dawn trying not to get in anyone's way, the air was cold, in London and the roads where icy. By now he was used to this terrible weather, in fact this was the best weather he's seen all month.
"Look at what we have here Chip! Its a skimpy old Willy" A boy shouted as his friends came over, towering over the young boy he cowered backwards, but was shoved to the ground.
"Please.." He cried
"Please what!? Little willy wants us to leave him alone aye? Is that what little willy wants?" They teased
"Please... Just -Just stop." He pleaded.
They kicked him and sneered at him
"Let's go, I hear someone Coming." One of the boys said in a hushed voice.
They quickly make a legger. Minutes that seemed like hours of pain later, a man approached the young boy.
"Are you okay young man you seem like you where beat like dough in a bakery." The stranger asks
"I'm- I'm fine." He said holding his tears back which where threatening to spill any moment.
"You don't look fine, do I need to phone up an ambulance? Do you know your house number?" The man asked full of concern, helping the poor boy up.
"I'm brad by the way." He says with a comforting smile
"W -Wilson." He stutters out shivering from the cold
"How about I take you to my place and get you cleaned up boy?" Brad asks
"I really should be g -getting home now, my dad will be worried sick, thanks for the offer anyway." He refuses politely.
"Well son, you best be getting back."
"Bye sir."
"There's something not right with that kid he's different." Brad mutters under his breath as he leaves.
"Be safe kiddo!" He shouts out to Wilson who is running down the street, he ran to the woods; he always liked it there it was his home. He sensed something strange going on. He followed his senses and found some stairs; one or two stone stairs, there was a bunch of moss covering what seemed to be a wall. He pulled of some moss and found some symbols he stroked the letters and thought it can't be. No thats impossible...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys how's it going. Do you like my story? The cover didn't quite fi right so that sucks. So not ace wattpad.
Any who, a word you might not be familiar with is legger. It means run for it.
The box made a legger as the cops were after him.
The boy made a run for it as the cops were after him.
So now that that's cleared any comments feel free to ask anything and may I request no hate? Thank you guys