What he did for all and for me!!

There I was standing amongst a crowd of people then suddenly pushed on the ground by that crowd of people who didn’t seem to like me. As I looked up to them my eyes filed with tears dripping down my face and there I was looking in the eyes of my enemies. They were beginning to gather around me, closer and closer they came to my face, shouting, spitting and pulling my hair. I looked up at each of them with angry faces I could see on them and their words were attacking me with hatred. They didn’t seem to care about what they were doing and saying to me. Seeing their efforts made them think they had won, but little did they realise something was stirring. I hurting, crushed and my heart ached over what was happening to me at this time. All I could see in the people were hate and no love. In my heart I could feel loneliness, helplessness, fear, defeated… most of all no hope. I thought to myself, ‘‘ is there no end to this suffering and pain?’’  

Then I looked up at the crowd of people they now began to look confused and started to walk slowly away from me I couldn’t see much as my long hair almost covered my face and eyes. Then I started to crawl slowly as I couldn’t move very fast because I was in pain physically as well as emotionally. I was still crawling when suddenly I came to a pair a sandals. It startled  me at first I began to think to myself, ‘‘who is this?’’ I looked there by the feet of this person for a minute then started to look up seeing a white robe then looking at his face He was smiling down at me and his face gleaming with such love, power and compassion. He then reached his arm and hand out to me and without hesitation I put my hand in his and he pulled me up.  As soon as I stood up I felt strength, I didn’t feel before. I still dazed by this man’s appearance couldn’t stop looking at him. His eyes filled with love. He now was no longer looking at me as he now had his eyes fixed on the crowd of people that stood around us. As I noticed, I looked at  the people they looked fearful of the man, I couldn’t help but wonder why! So I got the courage to ask the man, ‘‘who are you?’’ The man turned to face me, he smiled then said, ‘‘who do you say I am?’’ I shocked by his words, I felt something was beginning to happen in my heart. I couldn’t say anything for a little while then I said, ‘‘you are a helper. You were the only person who came to help me kindly.’’ He smiled then said to me, ‘‘Indeed I am a helper. Come and follow me.’’ He then started to walk and I found myself going with him. I turned around to look to see if anyone else would come but they didn’t, soon they began to scatter away from us into different directions. I asked him, ‘‘why is no one else coming with us?’’ He then said, ‘‘there are only a few that will really follow me’’  and carried on walking. There I was walking with a man I only just met and felt like he knew me long before I knew him, it was weird but I liked it because I felt safe with him.

I didn’t know what to expect from what was coming my way and what was going to happen before me. It will change my life forever! We stopped by a well for water as we have been walking for 3 hours since we left the crowd of people. I drank some water then turned to look at the man he was just sitting with his eyes closed. I grabbed a bit of water enough for the man as well. I then go over to the man and sits beside him, then passes him some of the water. He opens his eyes and takes hold of the water bowl I am passing him. The man then says to me, ‘‘if you are thirsty, I will be the one who will fill you. If you are hungry, I will be your food and you will not go hungry anymore, as you will be satisfied.’’ I didn’t yet know why he was saying these things to me, but I knew they had meaning by what he was saying.

 The more I was with him the more I got to hear what he wanted to tell me. It was mainly about life. Life I’ve not known before from anyone else. He then paused from talking and closed his eyes again and began to speak ,not to me,  he was calling to someone else. He opened his eyes and looked at me then said, ‘‘I am Yahushua and I was praying to my Father Yahuah who is in the kingdom of heaven. I was sent to bring people to myself, to save them from sin. Soon my Father’s purpose will be fulfilled and you shall see it and become apart of it. I am the light to men, to the world.  And my light will shine in and through my people.’’