Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Ashton:) I am 18 and have 2 siblings. My older brother Andy and my younger sister Amethyst. Andy is 24 and Ame is 15. You know the band "Black Veil Brides?" Well, that's my family for ya. I don't live with my parents. I live with my brother-s- I could say. Ame lives with her grandparents but she visits very often. Oh yea! I also live with my best friends Kat, Anna, and Jubilee!! So I live with Andy, Ash, Jinxx, Cc, Jake, Kat, Jubilee, and Anna. In a bus. Luckily we have a HUGE BUS! I'm pretty sure Kat and Ash have a thing going on but they keep saying they don't. They're not hiding it very well if that's what they're doing hah. Me and Jinxx are curently together finally! Andy may have not been happy about it but I talked him into letting it happen.

    We are going on tour in a few days which means we leave tomorrow. Good bye Hollywood, Hello London! We made seat arrangements as...
Jinxx. Me. Andy.
(Andy doesn't trust us alone oops hah)
Jake. Anna. Jubilee.
Ash. Kat. Cc.
I'm actually quite excited to go to London. Jinxx, Ash,  Kat and I got it all figured out. Concert. Party. Concert. Concert. Party. Rest. Concert. Party. Party. Concert. Party. Party. Rest. Rest. Concert. Party. *Do that a few times* Home. Ahh so excited!!

  Me and Jinxx decide to go to bed early. He goes in bed first as I change into pajamas then go over to him and he opens his arms for me to lay in. We woke up at 4 am to get on the plane. As we get our stuff in I get a weird feeling about this tour. Like... something bads gunna happen. Really bad. I start crying. Jinxx comes over and looks at me and hugs me tight asking what's wrong. I tell him we can't go something bad is going to happen we just can't go.

  Jinxxs p.o.v

I see Ashton start crying and I dropped everything I was doing and got over to her hugging her tight asking her what's wrong. She told me we can't go something bad is going to happen and I get a weird feeling. Ash are you ok? She starts bawling. I tell her everything is going to be ok. While hugging her tighter Andy comes over asking "What the fucks wrong Ash?!?!?!?!?!" I explain and then slowly a group hug forms telling her everything will be okay. I give her a kiss and wipe the tears off her face while setting her down on a seat packing our things into the plane. When the guys and I get back we see Kat, Ashton, Jubi, and Anna sitting together waiting for us. I tell them it's time to go as we all head over listening to the lady calling our flight.

Andys p.o.v

As we get everyone on the plane and is our seats we just sit back. I talked to Jinxx and my sister about the concerts and where we are going. Kat and Ash are making googly eyes at each other like always. Everyone else is just sitting back and either talking or listening to music. Jinxx and I finally got Ashton calmed down and her convinced that everything will in fact be ok. I text cc asking how everything was going back there. I see him look at jake, anna and jubi and say they are good and so am I. I would ask Kat and Ashley but they're a bit busy *laughing emoji* I say: As always *Wink emoji* I sent out a tweet: @AndyBiersack: On the plane with the family @AshtonBiersack @xx.just_kat.xx @jinxxbvb @jakebvb @ccbvb @_tumblr.pandas_ @ashleyprurdy @xx_simply.me_xx After tagging everyone taking forever it feels like I turned my phone off and closed my eyes hoping to make the ride faster.