The real her

I have no clue why I did what I did. I mean hey im Sasha im stupid and dumb like everyone says. The comments were true Seina was ( Keyword : was ) my best friend. She always used to flirt with my ex-boyfriend shaun. I didn't know I thought she was just being nice but, I thought wrong cause shes a totally biatch ! ( be - ya- ch ) . I love her though I don't know why. Shaun and I have been sating for like 3 weeks but , we've been talking for a while. He used to watch me play volleyball and I would watchhim play baseball but, I would wear shades cause I usually fell asleep on his moms shoulder (Secretly) . Shaun was my best friend I was always there for him .. he was always there for me but, something changed. He just turned on me and started trashing me it sucked. So, I stopped going to his games even though he still went to mines. I began avoiding him everywhere I went. Until he texted me this ..

S : hey

S : HEY SASHA ! BABE ! REMEMBER ME

S : I LOVE AND MISS YOU .

M : I love you too but, I just need a break

S : Yeah of course plus I started talking to someone

M : Yeah ah me too ... actually hes waiting so I have to go.

S : oh ok

I don't know why I lied maybe because, I was hurt that hes moved on so fast. I mean I was the one avoiding him and all my friends and family. Lets just blog about this ..

Sashadrankbleach01 blogs :      (784 views)

" I sort of lied to you all . I said Shaun cheated and he didn't I've been ignoring him forever. Maybe because he started being rude to me or maybe because , he kissed Seina behind the gym after my game. I don't know why .. but , yes Seina I saw you too. Funny right just so funny theres no way to express this. I like helped you with everything but, y'know im not even going to put your business out there because we were "friends" and i  wouldn't do what you did or be mean to you. I don't believe Shaun ever loved me I feel like he loved Seina this whole time I mean did you not read the comments they were sending weird hearts to eachother. I hate that I'm crying but, I mean I have a right. I felt so strong about this guy and Seina knew.. she knew hen we were fighting or whatever .. she knew when we had sex she even knew the first time everything happened. Yup that's right im not a virgin so I guess im a huge slut ! Shaun is the main reason I tried committing suicide not Seina cause fuck her ! I will never forgive her or him. As long as I live. I just want an apology a sorry ! Why would you go to my party and smile in my face right after you just kissed my fucken boyfriend. Ugh you slutty ass bitch ! "

----------------------------------------------

So, im not going to show you my blog comments cause lets just say it was that bitch apologizing and shaun saying he misses me and hes coming over. I still love shaun but, whenever I hear his name I hear seinas too. I just cant anymore .. Im at my breaking point im done crying and laughing at the same time because, of how dumb I look . Im tied of stalking There instagrams and social medias but, I love shaun and I cant deny that ! I never will hes my first everything and im his first everything. Im sorry I have to go.