How to know if HE likes you: Body Language

How to know if a guy likes you(body language):

Eyes-

If a guy likes you or is attracted to you he will have steady eye contact. If he is shy, he will probably not hold eye contact and keep looking away. Also when a person sees somthing he is attracted to, his pupils will dilate. So if he is keeping eye contact, watch his pupils.

Eyebrows- If a guy sees something he likes, he will do the eyebrow flash. It only lasts about a second, right when he sees someone he likes.

Direction of Chest-Most of the time, guys direct their chest or torso toward someone they are interested in. Shoulders square to the girl.

Feet- People point in their direction of travel or where they would like to go. If a guy is interested, he will point his feet towards you subconsciously stating that he wants to go in that direction.

Hips- If a guy likes the girl he is talking to, he will angle his pelvis in her direction subconsciously. He might also hook his fingers through his belt loops or put his thumbs in his pockets to accentuate that area.

Closer- Guys will sometimes lean in closer to someone who they are attracted to. This is a subtle way of indicating that he wants a closer relationship than "just friends."

Touching- If a guy is into you, he touches you. Not necessarily in a bad way. Walking past you your arms brush together. Your knees might touch when sitting town at a table or he may brush your hand against his while handing you somthing.