In Love With A Monster

"Cherry, Im so sorry. I really need to do this. Please just. Just set me free"

"No! Jan. I cant live without you. Please dont leave me. I need you Jan please. Please Jan"

"Cherry, please, just leave me alone. lets just forget each other please!"

"Jan please please. I'll take it even you have another girl please just dont leave me. You're my life you know that. I love you"

"Baby I love you too but I really need to stop this. Im letting you free. If you love me you will too."

"Jan, please. Have mercy on me. You know you're my only happiness. You build me. Without you I'll be nothing."

"Have mercy on yourself. Dont do this to yourself. I dont want to see you hurting. Just forget about me okay? Let's just forget each other. "

"JAN! JAN! JAN DONT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. JAN!!!"

I screamed kneeling down to my knees with tears streaming down my face unstoppable as I see his car run away.

My heart is shattered into pieces. I dont know what to do. Cry thats the only thing I can do. Just cry. I feel so stupid. My tears wont let Jan back. This fucking tears doesn't do anything.

Jan just broke up with me. He's my life. My only bestfriend. I love him so much. He lightened up my world. He's the reason why I'm not giving up. I'm so depressed. I wanna die but I still need live. I am strong. Im very strong. I am very very s-strong YOU HEAR ME?!!

~~~~~~~~~~

I grew up outgoing,fun, and friendly. I live happily with my family and caring friends. My aunties and uncles are always my bestfriends. Iam always a daddy's girl. It's been a family joke that I was my dad's tail because Im always following him. For some reasons I'm dependent on him. Maybe bc my mom had to work away from us and he have a bussiness so he have to stay so he was the one who I grew up with. I love him so much.

My daddy is a black-American and my mum is British so I have tan skin. My hair is from my dad. I think its my trade mark. It's long with small curls and its fluffy. Its really hard to maintain it but my dad always leave me with this kind of hair blah. My eyes are jet black and Im quite skinny.

Im an only child. My mom always wanted to have another baby but they can't because they're too busy. My dad always tell me they dont need another baby because he have me.

Until my mom retired when I was 10 and they had a baby. Kylie was born. My daddy and my mom was so happy and so am I. One pretty baby. I saw how my daddy love her, I just saw how he loved me.

After 2yrs my dad was diagnose as a brain cancer patient. Our whole family worked for his chemo therapy. We made each second of his life very sentimental. I witnessed the pain he got through. Every l-last m-minutes of his life! It was the biggest trauma. I watch his body weakened. I was the worst daughter ever! All I did was watch and cry. I SHOULD HAD DONE SOMETHING! My tears, my tears had nothing to do. I watch him die. He hadn't said a last word because of the pain. He was fighting. He never lost hope bc of us. He was looking at my sister, My poor innocent sister. He love us so much. He made us feel that until his last breath

___________________

Hi everyone! My name is Ciellonae. Saying that Im a directioner is an understatement.

This is my first fanfic so yeah. Sorry if I have mistakes co'z Im typing it on my phone. This fanfic is dedicated to Harry but it might be a long wait before he takes over but it's really worth it dont worry:). The next chapter might maybe be the longest chapter by now so.. yeah. Please tell me what to improve and what you like about it. Thank you.

Lots love =)