It started

6 years later

It was my 6th birthday,it was my mom and her girlfriend Gail,my mom girlfriend kids Eric and Carlesha, and her niece and nephew James and Monique and some other people i don't remember.

They made me a homemade chocolate cake. (I dont to much like chocolate anymore). All the kids are playing and stuff. But see me i was a quiet child. I kept to myself a lot.

So the cake finally was done, so they called everybody to the kitchen to sing happy birthday to me. Somebody was holding me i forgot who. I was a small child back than. So everybody singing happy birthday to me and when they were done i blown out the candles but i didn't make a wish because i was happy i didn't need anything else.

So after that everyone had cake and ice cream. The kids went ro go play while the adults were talking chatting it up and bbqing.

Everyone had fun that day and i was happy. After everything calm down and people start going home i got tired and went to go lay done in Carlesha's room and fell asleep. I was sleepin hella good to.

That's when it started.

So I was sleep,something woke me up at first I didn't know what or who it was. So i start fight him, he grabbed my hands holding them in place above a head.

He said " it's me".

I knew that voice and it was Eric. I was like oh okay. I asked him what did he want,he was like "you". I was lost,i didnt know what he meant when i was that age.

I guess he noticed the confused look on my face, so he was like "ima show you" i was like ok.

He plulled down my pants and his.

--------------------------

Cliff hanger I know but I'll be writing more next week

Hope y'all enjoying my story so far

Please excuse any mistakes

Comment & vote

Tell me how you guys feel about it etc...