Crash landing

It has been two months since our last communication with NASA, the last time we knew they got our message. They replied by saying "Do not panic and remember your training, we will find a way to solve your problem as soon as we can. And at all cost don't....." They meant to say something else, but the communication broke. Why? Because we had crashed here. Our shuttle was supposed to go to a distant galaxy where we believed life had begun. On our way towards it, we were set off course by a huge planet, whose gravity had pulled us in. Since then our food supply has run very low. And we are on that huge planet, wandering. When we made contact with the planet everyone I blacked out. The captain, Jess, and I survived, unfortunately the rest of the team disappeared without a trace by the time I woke up. The entire left wing broke off making it impossible to leave. So we went searching for it. To see if we could find if anyone on that side survived and if we could some how repair it. But this particular planet was filled with what I can only describe as a dense jungle. That dense jungle would make it very difficult to find the left wing, but that wing was our only hope. We stayed at the shuttle for a few hours preparing ourselves. And once we entered the forest, the world went black. There was no noise, just the sound of our boots crushing the ground. There were no signs of live any where, except for of course the forest plants. Yet the entire time I felt like we were all being closely watched. There was no change in anything yet several miles into our hike we decided to make camp. Two of us would sleep while one of us was on first watch. The captain got first watch and Jess and I slept. After about 3 hours we woke up by the sound of screaming. The captain had vanished. Jess and I then heard noise up in the canopy. Without any warning Jess was then shot by a type of spear. So I ran but quickly tripped. On what I do not know, but it seemed to me as if someone had grabbed my left ankle. I looked up and there they were. Jess the captain and the rest of the crew. But something was off. Their skin and clothes we a pale blue color, and their eyes were bloodshot. And simultaneously, they told me "Come with us". So I went and here I am, in a society full of people and things just like them. Dead.