Chapter 1

You're probably wondering what i do, day in and day out, well not anything exciting... just loads of tests. Tests that may improve or damage my brain capacity and knowledge. The only reason they test me, out of all people is because of my special aspect to life.

I am unique, a one of a kind. And in any other circumstance I would be enthusiastic or proud of this. But not now not ever... if the only reason I am captive in this cube is because of my thoughts, of my brain. Well... if it was possible i would scrap it out my head and plop it in their hands.

Well, to whoever they are.

They record my brain movements and my thought movements when I Change, but little do they know is that we (being my kind) share thoughts as pictures as well as words. This is possible by telepathically sending then to the person you want when you want. As if it where a 'Instant message' well, whatever that is.

That is not a perk of being enclosed from the outside, not knowing about all the technology that could be out there, being played with by my old friends, my old family, my old life. The only reason I remember this quote is because of my mum. She and my dad were fighting over if my brother, ....er.... charlie? would be able to have a phone, my mums argument was no, because he would be addicted to 'Instant messaging'.

Whatever that is, is behind me. The outside is behind me, everything is behind me. Even a doctor....that I am sick of.........The only reason I know he is behind me because I hear his heart beating rapidly because he is scared. Sometimes I pretend to act like a werewolf so he rushes the hole setting up process of testing.

Now is the time, my only escape, my one chance to be free. To feel the breeze on my face to smell flowers to get my teeth onto raw meat that I achieved to catch. - That just ruins it. However, I would like to do all those things, so is it possible to attach or will I get rationed as a price of that? Would I get away or never find the door to that life?.

Anyway, that is ironic and relevant, where is the door? I'm searching every square foot of this place, every inch of this 10.9345289 squared area.

Not bragging or anything my I am super smart, seriously I am. Aha... I get it now, why they looked for me, kidnapped me, caged me. It's because of who I am, why can't people just leave me alone, and just accept that.

Great, me just groaning on, cost my chance to disappear. well, to be more precise I missed the man disappear, or escape something that I will never get away from.

Oh and another thing i am a pessimist - I just groan about everything and always look at the bad points of things.