First fanfic

I was going to show it no matter what. 

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Pokemon obviously 

                  Sliver Dream

Ch.1

My name is Ocean. Let me tell u some stuff about me u should know. I'm 16 years old. I was never a outside or book person. I would rather just say inside and text on phone or watch tv. Got kicked out of 10 schools. Here is a list what I did to get kicked out of each one:

1) put glue on 5 classmates chairs

2) cut a girl's pick tails off

3,4,6,7) ditched school

8,9) punched somebody

10) got in a fist fight with the school's quarterback

I don't get why I got kicked out and the quarterback didn't. He hit me first kind of. He missed me every time he tried to hit me. I didn't miss a hit once.

Today is Saturday and I'm texting my friend while the hunger games is playing on the tv. I hear my mom calling my name from the kitchen and go to see what she wants.

"It is beautiful day outside" she says with a smile

"So" I say seeing where this is going.

"Why don't you go outside?" She says like I have no choice to but I don't care what she wants me to do.

"I don't want to"I say

"I wasn't giving u a choice" she say with a frown.

"U can't make me"I say

"Fine" she says with defeat,"So about your dad. He won't be coming coming home for the summer. He is....umm.....missing." Then I say somethings I'm not supposed to.

"Go to your room right now young lady and give me your phone." She yells. I throw my phone to the floor, go to my room, and slam the door. I hit the wall next to a big shelf that I have took anything off of in years with my hands. I hear something fall off the shelf. I look to see what it is. It is a pink case.

Ch.2

I totally forgot about it. I set it to my bed and open it. Inside. Is a pink DS and a couple of games. I sit on the bed and look at the games. The games are mostly pokémon. I put one of games in the DS and turn it on. Suddenly I fell tired and it is hard to keep eyes open. I give up on trying staying awake and close my eyes forgetting to turn the DS off.

MAYBE I WAS TO HARSH. SHE HAD HAD EVERY RIGHT TO MAD. SHE WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HIM COMING COME. I KNOCK ON HER BEDROOM DOOR. I DON'T HEAR A SOUND. I OPEN THE DOOR AND HER ASLEEP. I TRY TO WAKE HER UP, BUT SHE WON'T. I COULD TELL SHE WAS NOT FAKING IT. GOD, SHE BETTER NOT BE HAVING A HEART ATTACK. I SEE SOMETHING PINK IN HER HAND. IT WAS A DS AND IT WAS TURNED ON. I TRY TO TAKE IT OUT OF HER HAND BUT IT SHE WOULDN'T LET GO.

I open my eyes. I am standing in a white room. What is weird is that is can't tell where the wall and ceiling is. I hear footsteps and turn around. It was a old man with some crazy gray hair.

"Welcome to the world of pokemon." said crazy hair man. "I am Prof.Oak. Now are u a boy or girl.............a boy?"

"What the bleep! I'm a girl you bleep!"I yell angerly

"Calm down," Prof.Oak says with a sacred face,"What is your name?"

"Ocean." I say still angery.