Chapter 6

My plan was coming into play...............
First I would act like I didn't care about anything especially him, and I would look super happy, while skating around talking to Catherine and laughing at basically nothing.
Then skate near him and laugh about something Catherine said and not pay any attention to him and not even glance at him when skating by him, Catherine would carefully glance and see if he was paying any attention to us and it was no surprise that he was paying full attention to us

He had sadness in his eyes, so much it almost made me cry but I didn't cry.
I couldn't help myself and glanced at him and seen that he was starting to cry a little. I was about to cry but I held myself together so I didn't. Then I left and when my grandpa came and I got in I told my grandpa what happened and he wasn't to pleased and he definitely wasn't happy.

I ended up telling my friend Sierra (who was basically my sister) what had happened and she said "what did he say, what did that boy do to my bæ. I got my shovel ready, what did he do!" That made me happy and I laughed a little. I'm glad I have such great friends that are always there for me when I need them.
I walked to her house because she only lives 2-3 blocks away from me and I really needed someone who understood what I was going through. Yes something like this has happened to her too. I knocked on her door and her brother Caleb answer. "Is Sierra here?" I asked him
"Ya, in her room."
"Ok, thanks"
"Yep"
I go into her room not even knocking at her bedroom door then closing it and locking it behind me.
Sierra looks up and she was shocked yet happy to see me. She sees I'm about to cry so she gives me a hug and try's to calm me down.
Then Caleb comes banging on her door and right when he's about to knock again she swings the brown door open and he says "never mind I'll ask later" because he doesn't like hearing or getting involved in girl problems.
"Ok I guess" she says
"So did you get revenge on Michael" she asks me
"Yes and no"
"What do you mean"
Then I tell her everything that happened at johnnys from start to finish, I even told her about the plan I had.