Heavily Medicated(Meeting Alex)

"I dont want to go. i hate school. dont make me go." "Get in the car Riley" said my mom i finally gave in and got in the car, i was pretty lucky, i got a driver to school every morning from the district, pretty spoiled id say. By this time i have blue hair and been successfully kicked out of my highschool sophmore year after barely 2 weeks. Now ive been transfered to this new school called CDS, community day school, i went to visit it once and hated it. i still do. After getting in the car we drove about 45 minutes to pick up another student, then took about another 20 minutes to get to school. This school was in the literal middle of nowhere. when we pulled up it was cold, it was september, i sat outside waiting cause thats what the other kid did, except he had friends. i went and sat alone at a bench and froze when i heard a loud roar and turned to see a raised, red, 84, sierra classic jimmy pull up and park. I really quit liked the truck alot, it was really tall and old. The teacher called us in and i stayed standing until she told me where to sit. She directed me top my computer and i sat.

About 5 minutes later the door scraped opened and i turned around to get a quick glimpse of a somewhat medium height, shaggier light brown haired boy with a baggy OFWGKTA sweatshirt, a brown deadmouse hat and tan pants. Wow. in a quick glimpse i got all of that. He mustve been the one in the truck, i stared at my computer practically falling asleep i was so bored and tired.

Soon the teacher announced it was tim for break, and i sat there, i didnt move, it was cold, i didnt wanna be here, and i was miserable. The boy that came late got up last and walked my way, i didnt move, just stayed there. He kinda tapped me and said, "c'mon." I think i said, "I dont wanna go outside" "We're walking." he told me and i went. "So what is there to do out here?" i asked him, "Nothing really" and that i beleive was the extent of our conversation, we talked alittle more about random things and then went back inside. Later was lunch and we hungout at a table and he told me about himself and things he did and i believe i didnt talk much, but he was cute. i didnt know his name, nor his age. At the end of the day we all left and that was the day. it made me look forward to the next. I watched as he got in his truck, and drove away.

I liked him. Alot.

And that, was meeting Alex.