➼ RULES & FORMS

Welcome to Polaroids By Trixie, where I attempt to make covers and other graphics for you!

I opened this up to practice my graphic design skills, meaning I'm definitely not the best at this but I'm hoping to get better. Currently, I only make simple covers but I have been practicing minimalist covers as well. Examples are above.

The graphics I'm willing to make are:
➼Covers
➼Quote Art
➼Playlist Covers (on 8Tracks)

If you want another type of graphic, please request it and I'll see if I can do it or not :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 R U L E S
Please follow all the rules for a successful request and delivery. Failure to abide by these rules will result in a deny.

➼ Please check the status of the shop. Any requests will be ignored if given when the shop is closed. Please only request if the shop says open.  

➼ Please ONLY request if you plan to use/consider using my graphic. I've had several people request a graphic and never picked it up and it feels as if my work was for nothing. So please, out of consideration for me, only request with the intent of actually using it.  

➼Payment is an honest 2+ lined comment on any of my completed or ongoing books and credit in the summary or first chapter of your book (the credit can be done after the delivery)

➼I will accept or deny your request. If accepted, please complete the payment before delivery. If denied, it's probably because I'm not skilled enough to complete the request (sorry!)

➼Please be patient; it may take awhile before I deliver your request (school and other things might come up)

➼If you end up not using my graphic, I completely understand! All I ask is to please use it as a banner in one of your chapters. Payment is a dedication on one of your chapters.

➼Any changes to the cover MUST be made by ME. You may request any changes or redoes upon delivery.

➼Please follow the form(s) below. (Check the external link for a copy+paste form)
***If you are unable to access the link or you are on the mobile app, you may access it through my writing blog on Tumblr: rewriting-dreams (link on my profile page). You will find it under the title at the top of the page labelled "Graphics Info"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

➼ F O R M S

Please be as specific as possible. The more specific you are (by going into detail, linking pictures, etc), the more success I'll have in making your graphic.

Covers
Type of Cover (simple or minimal):
Title:
Subtitle (optional):
Author:
Short Summary:
Genre:
Colours/Mood (happy, romantic, mysterious, etc):
Pictures:
Ideas:

Quote Art
Title:
Author:
Quote:
Short Summary:
Images:
Ideas:

Playlist Covers
Type of Cover (simple or minimal):
Title (of playlist):
Link (to playlist if it is posted):
Title (of book):
Author:
Short Summary:
Mood (happy, romantic, mysterious, etc):
Pictures:
Ideas:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in the comments or PM me :)

Thanks for stopping by Polaroids By Trixie! Stop by anytime!

Note: Images I use are not mine unless stated. For full credit, visit my Tumblr blog.