Chapter One

Will's P.O.V.

  Went off to the fimiluar annoying tone as usual. Today it didn;t seem to anoy me as much, I could already tell today was going to be diffrent. I basicly dragged myself down the hall into the bathroom and followed my daily stuff,, showering, bushing my teeth, fixing my hair, getting dressed, ect. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I drove to Nick & Rafe's house to pick them up. I sat in the front of the house and honked the door a couple times before Nick & Rafe finaly came out. Nick re-adjusted his beanie while he walked across the lawn. 

"Hey man" Rafe said sitting in the front seat beside me. 

"Hey" I began to drive. Rafe turned on the radio blasting it. I could hear Nick louder than the radio, not anything new. We finally pulled up to the studio after about 10 minutes of tourcher. I parked the car and we all got out. I clicked the button on my car's remote and it let off a large beep. 

****** 

"Will give me your phone" Rafe demanded. I let out a sigh and handed it to him. He clicked on my phone and scrolled. 

"Whose this? You seem a bit happy in this picture" I knew exactly who the picture's was, Sara. She was so beautiful. To be honest I had a bit of a thing for her. 

"Sara, yeah I guess" I tried my hardest not to smile or blush or anything. If I let him know obviously him and Nick would embarasse me infront of her at the concerts or parties. But thank god Rafe didn't notice and just continued to scroll. Nick finally came out of the booth. 

"Are we getting lunch? I'm not sure about you guys but I'm hungry" Nick closed the booth door. 

"Fat ass" Rafe mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Nick said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Yeah" Rafe said getting up and grabed my keys. We drove around for a bit. After NIck and Rafe had been debating what they wanted for the last half hour. They finally just settled on something. We all got out and walked in and sat down at a table. I looked around the place was decorated very diffrent. But right when I went to look back at the menu I saw someone who I remeber. Sara.

"Hey Will" Rafe elbowed me. 

"What" 

"Isn't the girl who had a picture with you on instagram. Go say hi" He scouched me closer to the edge of the bench. 

"Yeah and I'm good" I pushed back trying to resist embarassing myself. 

"Oh look they're coming over here Will get ready" Rafe said smiling. Nick just looked confused as usual. Sara walked over to me with two other girls I"ve also seen before.