Jay

Okay i know i said i wanted some votes before i continued buuuut im to excited and i think you guys needa hear more

9:45pm
*Phone rings
"Come quick its a emergency!"

"Whats going on sis?"

"My baby ! Wheres my baby"

I race to my sisters house as fast as i could. When i get there there are two police officers talking to my sobbing sister.

"How tall is taylor? And what was she wearing when you last saw her?"

"Shes 5'0 she was wearing her school uniform.. She was supposed to be on her way to school" she cried

"And how much does she weigh? , what color are her eyes and hair?"

"She weighs about 120 , brown eyes and bown hair" i say barging into their conversation.

"Whats goin on sis?!"

" tay hasn't came home from school.." She says as tears fall from her eyes , she got out of school over 7 hours ago!"

"Ma'am could you calm down? Does taylor have a phone?" The police officer asks. "Yes . i've called her over 100 times before i called the cops"!

"Do you think you daughter might have ran away"?"

runaway?! Never she such a smart girl"

"Ma'am there is nothing we can really do right now until she has been missing for over 48 hours "

"What the hell you mean theres nothing you can do ? My niece is 14 years old and it is damn near ten o'clock at night and thats all you can say?!!"

"Our policy.. -

"Fuck yo policy , and fuck you , you can leave yall aint no help i'll find my niece my damn self!" i point to the door

The officer pulls out a card and hads it to my sister " give me a call after its been 48 hours and we can send out a missing persons report"

"Get the hell out!" i demand as they slowly walk towards the door slaming it as they leave.

I sit down beside my sister my face in my hands " i dont understand .. How . why .?"

I walk into my nieces room and sit on her bed why would anyone do this? I know she didnt runaway she would never do that .... I know what i must do ..

*jay makes a phone call

"Aye , meet me at the dock in 20mins .

Tell me what yall think so far .. Should i continue?