Chapter 5: Talking

Fawn's POV

When Herobrine entered the domain, Fawn knew it was going to be trouble. Herobrine would probably backstab her the second she tried to 'friendly talk' with him. Netherfalls equally shivered although it was warm in the Nether. "What is it?" Fawn snapped, hoping to scare Herobrine away.

"Don't worry!" Herobrine said happily. "We're just going to train!"

Fawn raised her eyebrow and gave him a skeptical look. "How do I know you're not going to backstab me first thing?" she asked suspiciously.

Herobrine laughed nervously. "Why would I do that to my daughter?" he chuckled nervously. He never thought she would get so suspicious.

Fawn glared at him. "You're still making up the whole 'daughter' thing?" she asked again, her hand on her obsidian sword.

Herobrine glared at her harder. "You think I'm bluffing? Why would I show you that memory then!" he shouted, his eyes glowing harder.

Now Fawn laughed nervously. "Ok, ok. You don't need to get angry." she said, flustered. She held onto Netherfall's hand tight.

Herobrine wiped his head. "Is there anything that you want to ask?" he said calmly. He made a table and two chairs appear in front of him. He gestured Fawn to sit down.

Fawn decided to put this all down in one sentence. "Why do I have this weird thing with me? I can talk to mobs. No offense Netherfall." she said, gesturing to him. Then she continued on. "And I can teleport? No mobs try and hurt me. Those that prove your point?"

Herobrine stared at her in bewilderment. Little did he know that she'd already know how to do that already. Teleporting, amazing! It took almost 3 years for him to learn how to teleport, and he still had headaches.

"That pretty much covers it." he said quietly.

"Oh, and did I mention I have telepathy?" Fawn asked, smirking. She was pretty sure Hero would faint. And he did. He fell out of his chair and laid there, limp.

Netherfall turned toward her, he too was amazed. "Your serious right?" he asked. "What am I thinking about right now?"

Fawn decided to do it. She focused on Netherfall and found him thinking about a lave bath, filled with pigmen and blazes. She quickly asked him if that was it, and he said yes. "Unbelievable!" he exclaimed. "You might be the most powerful kid in the world!"

Fawn stared at him. "Really?" she asked.

Netherfall though carefully. "Maybe Deadlox is a little more powerful?" he asked Fawn.

"Possibly." she replied. "I guess I should check on Sky. You check on Dad, ok?" Netherfall nodded and she teleported off to the Sky Kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for all the reads I've gotten. I'm pretty proud of this book, so lets keep this up! Also, if you want to have a character featured in the next few chapters, submit a comment including...

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Hybrid?:

Powers:

Looks:

Special Traits!:

And then you'll have a shot at this character game! I'll pick about three people in this book and in the next book! I've got plans... Keep reading on! Oh, and btw, I'm working on the next chapter right now!