The Lost Pure Blood Princess

I am a normal girl exactly , living in a normal life in Cali with my dad and sister . Breathing , eating , cooking and doing all stuffs that normal people do - in a normal way .

But , what if the right time goes? That my father always praying not to happen .

..... at that time that he has to transfer me alone to this school or Academy that I never ever ever heard of?.

Well , I'm okay with that . Even if my heart doesn't want to leave the normal life that I'm used to . I still have to agree because that's what my father wants to do to me and can't say no to that .

I have to leave my family behind and go to Philippines to transfer in this school . In this school where I can see new things , new kinds of people , and all that is new to me .

But what do you think will happen , if , the school that I've transferred to is not just a normal school?.

.... What if this school is not really for me , that , I will never belong here . That I never belong to be one of them?.

..... What if I knew that this school is not for human like me?.

.....What if I knew that all of the people that I've been encountered inside this Academy , all that I will knew , is not really what I expected from the begining?

....... What if I knew that all the people inside this Academy , is not a human , but , a VAMPIRE??.

What do you think will happen to me?.

**********

Hope you like this story...and hope you support me... thanks...