02

1 week later ;

julias pov;

maria explained to me a couple days ago that I needed to go with this 'dating' thing. So me and Sammy have been dating for a week. He's an ass. Its just that simple. He doesn't even worry about anyone but himself.

I was hanging out with my bestfriend , Madison Beer , ( a/n , if you have a problem with her don't comment :) )

Ive know her for 5 years now. Shes the most down to earth person I know. I love her, shes like my sister.

i explained everything to her , but shes supportive,but shes living the life. With her really sweet boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky , who takes such good care of her , not like me who has a fake boyfriend.

my phone rung and it was Maria

"get ready ! you have a date with sammy in 2 hours." i groaned.

I told madison that i had to go and get ready. When I reached my apartment, I hopped in the shower and did my rountine. When i was done i slipped on - black jeggings , a white crop top and a leather jacket.

My hair dried and i straightened my hair , put on makeup and put on jewlwery.

I had 30 mins left , so I just chilled. Then I heard a knock on my door , here it goes.

THIS IS STILL CHESSY I KNOW !!! BUT IM TRYING . SORRY IM NOT UPDATING MUCH , IM BUSY BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT ! FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM ; lovergilinsky