Here I Come

I stand there in horror as I face the crowd for the first time since I grabbed my shirt. Everyone is running out of the auditorium. After a few minutes, I'm completely alone on the stage. I slump down to my knees.

All of this happened so fast.

I sat there and thought for a while .

A little bit later, my phone rings and shakes me from my thoughts. It's my best friend, Megan calling. I sigh and answer it.

"Hello?" I aske quietly, I know what's about to happen.

"Omg,Vikki! " she squealed. " I never thought I would see THAT on TV!" she continued.

I sighed, suddenly getting In a very bad mood.

"Listen Megan, I'm really tired and I don't want to talk about this right now." I said.

She tried to continue anyway.

" Yeah, but, anyways I -"

"No!" I screamed into the phone, surprising me and her both.

I screamed and hung up. A surge of rage passed through me as I threw my phone as hard as I could across the room.

Everything was so screwed up right now!

I sighed again and decided that I should go home.

I needed rest.

I got up and walked over to where my phone lay.

I expected to find it in peices, but instead it was laying there, in one peice.

I picked it up in awe, not even a scratch. I pressed the little button on the side and it turned on perfectly.

Damn! These new cases need some credit!

I smiled a little as I put it back in my pocket.

My smile quickly faded as I walked up to the door, and I paused with my hand on the doorknob.

People are so gonna recognize me! Right? When they do, they're not gonna see me, they're gonna see my boobs!

What am I gonna do?

I decided to keep a low profile, and maybe people won't recognize me. I slowly turned the doorknob and went out into the lobby, it was empty.

So far so good.

I stared at the door ahead of me, all I need to do I open this door and I'll be out of this place, I thought.

I finally reached the door and pushed it open.

I looked outside and everything seemed to be normal. After a while of no incidents, I started to realx, after all, I am pretty close to my apartment. I've made it this far, so I'm fine. I started to feel hungry, so I decided to stop at Taco Bell to get some dinner.

I walked in and waited at the counter to order my food.

A few minutes went by and still no one came to take my order. I saw a large crowd of people in a corner, looking up at a TV.

I walked over there and looked up at the TV with them. What I saw made my stomach turn.

Up there, in HD clear definition, was a video clip of michael pulling my shirt up and over my head.

I gasped loudly, forgetting all of these people were here.

Everyone turned around and stared at me.

I quickly covered my mouth and turned around.

Too late!

Everyone started yelling out things, like ' hey that's that one girl! '

They started to bulldoze me and I ran for my life for the door, the only thing going through my mind was ' damn it! damn it! damn it! forget your tacos, run for it!'