GTA 6: Bringing Back Old Characters?

Hey Guys and Girls! Welcome to the first part of the GTA 6 News Book!
So, today we are talking about Rockstar bringing back bold and intseresting characters. The voice actor for Packie McReary still works for RockStar, and could possibly be one of the main protaganist. I think that that would be very interesting to see.
Franklin Clinton: I dont really think Franklin will make an appearence in GTA 6. Since he is new to the GTA series, and has robbed the biggest bank in the world, theres no point for him to be boosting cars and robbing stores. So Franklin will probably sadly not return.

C.J Johnson:

C.J Johnson... main protagenest of GTA. The Ex - Leader of the Grove St. OG's. Then he returns! I personally loved the concept of GTA: San Adreas. There were so much opportunities to do, you know? Like lifting weights and all. But how it ended didnt make it feel like the end of CJ.
(SPOILER ALERT)
The game ended with Los Santos looking like hell. Buildings were burning. Just because of Big Smoke, Tenpenny, and some Grove Streets and Ballas. But then CJ and his brother, Sweet, ended up killing off Big Smoke and Tenpenny. But then it finally ended with their small gang. This little group included CJ, Sweet, Kendl (CJ and Sweet's sister), Cesar (Kendl's boyfriend, and The Truth (A Hippie that had a connection with Tenpenny.), meeting up at Grove Street, finally happy that it is all over, despite the city being in flames. But then, the city decides to go get a bite. Which is really funny since the city is burning down and they are thinking to go to a pizza place or Clunkin' Bell. Despite that being the perfect and best ending for a GTA game, it just doesnt seem the end for them. But in GTA 5, Lamar and Franklin mention the Grove Street gang before the Ballas took over. Except that they called them the OGs instead of the Grove Street OGs, obviously since the Grove Street gang basically went down and the Ballas took their territory. People thought that San Andreas and GTA 5 are in two seperate universes since CJs house looks different in 5 and that CJs mom is named Lenora Johnson instead of Beverly Johnson. But there are other reasons to believe that they are in the same universe. Like how the OGs still excist and how Lamar and Franklin were talking about the old OGs.
But anyway, I was hoping that CJ would one day return to the series one day. Maybe not in GTA 6, but maybe in a GTA: San Andreas 2? Rockstar has never done anything like that before, and they are not known for bringing back old characters. Anyway, lets go to the most wanted character to be brought back.

Niko Belic:

Ah...Nilo Belic. Returning from war to find a better life and to run away from a certain person. GTA 4 was a great game, but still didnt have enough features to make the game come to life. But, Niko was just such a loved character and a popular character. The true ending to GTA 4 is Kate McReary dies at Romen and Malory's wedding. Then Romwn and Malory have a kid and name it Kate, for Niko, since Kate was Niko's girlfriend. Anyway, Niko ends up getting revenge and stuff like that and it was a great ending, but people wanted Niko to appear in GTA 5, but he didnt. Although, he was mentioned a few times. By Lester, Packie McReary, and you could look on Jimmy's laptop and see a picture of Niko Belic on Lifeinvader. So that tells us GTA 4 and GTA 5 are in the same universe straight away. And herea another thing for CJ. All the main series for GTA (like GTA 3, GTA 4, and GTA 5) are all supposed to be in the same universe. Well, Claude Boom from GTA 3 appears in GTA San Andreas, so that tells us that they are all in the same universe. But yeah, the reason Niko didnt make an appearence in the next GTA is because the voice actor quit because he said he wasn't making enough money. If the voice actor didnt quit, Niko Belic would have defintely made an appearence in GTA 5. And if they end up getting the actor back (or find a new voice actor) they could bring the amazing character back in the series.

Thats about it for this part, but stay tuned and follow for another part coming soon where we will be discussing the next location of the next Grand Theft Auto.