GTA 6: Possible Realese Date?

Hey Guys and Girls! Wwelcome back! AND I'm also truly sorry about being 3 days late on the news. But I will be posting more and more soon. But school is coming up, but I will try to update every day after school for you guys. Whether it is just an update for a GTA 5 DLC or some random news for the GTA community. Anyway, I'll stop rambling and get into the news.
So I've made a possible release date for the next future GTA. So, it took Rockstar a few years to release GTA 4 in 2008, but then GTA 5 took 5 years and got released in 2013. Rock star usually takes 5 years between games, but now things are different. Currently, they are working on two other games, and they said they didnt want to work on three games at a time. So we'll have to wait for those to be released. But now we have GTA Online, and hopefully a bigger map. Those two would take 2 years (AT LEAST) to just go that. And for the rest of the game, Rock star should take 5 Years like usual. So that means 7 years away from the year of mid 2016. So 2023. That is not a 100 percent sure prediction, but it's accurate. I always imagined GTA 6 to be released in the 2020's. Anyway, that's about it. I just wanted some news to be out there and ready to go before I head to bed. So see ya later Spider Army!