Kakashi x reader

It was raining in Konoha. It fell softly, touching the ground like feather kisses. The rain seemed reluctant to disturb the tranquillity it created for the people, who were grateful for the gift of the rain.

You were one of these people. The rain helped you to spend a rare evening alone with your beloved. You were in heaven. The joy of holding him so clos was almost to much to bear, solong have you waited for this moment.

"Oh (favourite book) how I've missed thee" you cooed, gently flicking to the next page. You rarely ever got time to read your book. Being one of the few medical shinobi specialised in surgery, you got the pleasure of dealing with all the intensive care cases which, unsurprisingly, occured often. So having a day off and an excuse to stay inside was more than welcome. Although a deep chuckle reminded you of another reason to thank the rain.

" I guess I know who my competition is," joked Kakashi who was curled up beside you enjoying his favourite book aswell, since he couldn't train his students in the rain.

"Well it's only fair. I've always been in competition with Make Out Paradise," you smiled

This seemed to spark something in Kakashi, for no sooner had you said that you were flat one your back with Kakashi hovering over you. Do I need to say that you were surprised and as red as Gaara's hair?

" You'll never be in competition with my books unless you deny me of certain privileges," he said the last word slow and seductive next to your ear sending shivers down your spine and causing your eyes to flutter. They soon closed when you felt his lips on yours. You reveled in the fact he took off his mask before kissing you, allowing full access to his soft delicious lips. He started off slow and gentle, but was getting more passionate by the second.

You smiled in the kiss allowing your arms to snake around his neck, pulling him closer. His tongue soon made an appearance tracing over lips,begging to be let inside. You decided acquiesce to his desire and parted your lips. Soon the fight of dominance began but Kakashi won in the end. He expertly navigated around your mouth, elicting soft moans from you. He smiled, clearly enjoying the sounds you were making.

Soon your nemesis, oxygen came to end your make out session. You both reluctantly parted, panting heavily.

"I forgot how good of a kisser you are," stated Kakashi, looked deep into your eyes with his, sparkling with love, appreciation.... and some satisfaction.

"Your not bad yourself," you giggled, placing a soft kiss on his neck

"I love you Kakashi,"

"I love you more (f/n)"

"I'm still in competition with your book though."

"Huh? How?"

"Simple. You're not getting THE privilege yet. Nice try though."

"AW C'MON!!"