Kakashi x Reader : Forgetting Something?

* Hi Everyone! I just want to say thank you so much for reading my previous oneshot! I'm terrible at replying to comments and stuff but I really appreciate each one! So thank you sooo much!! It was only meant to be a once off but I tried to write another one. I hope you like it! :)*

"Ugh I'm so bored!" you moan as you slouch back into the comfort of your leather chair. It was another day in the office filling out paperwork and filling in shinobi profiles.

You gaze out the window, the streaks of dusk sneaking into the sky, making the warm hues of orange and pink stand out brilliantly in one last display before going to rest.

Rest. Now that is a beautiful word. You wished nothing more than to be at home snuggled in a myriad of blankets and pillows, without a care in the world. What would make it better would be if your special someone was curled up with you....

SLAM!!!

Your sweet dream was shattered by your special someone with a not so special present.

" I need these stamped by tomorrow morning," states Kakashi. 

"Aren't you forgetting something Lord Hokage?" you query. You're not fond of people not using their manners.

"Ah yes. I almost did" he chuckled, as he slowly pulled down his mask.

He walked around to your side of the desk placing both hands on the arm rests of your chair. He wasted no time connecting his lips to yours. It was slow, probably due to the tiredness that had consumed you both. He, however, got bored with the slow pace. He nipped your lower lip causing you to gasp and slipped his tongue in, starting the battle for dominance. You tried to put up a fight but you were too tired and soon you let him explore your mouth to his heart's content.

When air became necessary he pulled away leaving you gasping for air

He pulls back to look at your face before smiling cutely.

"Pretty please?"

"I suppose," you sigh, not looking forward to all the stamping.

"Great! I see you at home then!" he started to make his way out of the office (while putting his mask back on)

"Hey! Where's my thank you?"

He turns to look at you and to see the lust in his eye sends heat to your face

" Don't worry. I'll be thanking you all night long."