Chapter One: New Bark Town

Heyy guys. Midnight here. I'm only creating this one to make more space on my tablet since I've done all of Trapped I had on my tablet meaning I wouldn't be updating it as often as I did. This story uses characters from the Pokemon Adventures Manga. Well. Enjoy.
Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon-M
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gold!" I call out. "Gold! Where is..." the hair on the back of my neck stands on end and I turn around to the bushes behind me. "Gold I know it's you. You've pulled that one to many times."
A head with black hair emerges from the bushes.
"Aww Crystal. You take the fun out of it all." Gold complains. He puts his hat on and a Sentret jumps on his shoulder. My Marill waddles up next to me. "We have to go back to New Bark Town now Sentret. You stay here and I'll be back later." Sentret jumps off Gold's shoulder. Hes always been able to understand Pokemon. I pick up Marill and we run back to New Bark Town.

"Come on. Professer Elm wants us." I tell him.
He stops.
"You know how my mum feels about Pokemon. Expecially after what happened in Kanto 3 years ago!"
I throw him a Pokegear and he catches it.
"This isn't mine."
"Elm wanted me to give it to you. It has his number programed in and mine."
He pulls me into the lab without a word.

"Gold! Crystal! I'm glad you're here!" He says frantically. "I was going to give you both a Pokemon but Cyndaquil has been stolen!"
"Stolen!" Gold swipes a Pokeball with Totodile in it and I take one with Chikorita in it.
"We'll find the theif Professor." I tell him. "Gold can get away from his Pokemon-hating mother and finally catch that Sentret."
"OK. Here take these before you go." He gives us each a small box with a ribbon on it. "You two can fill out the Pokedex for me. I was going to get 4 Kanto trainers to do it but they can easily raise a few Pokemon for me."
"Elm! Oak said you wanted to see us!" A high-pitched voice says.
"Yellow. Calm down." Another voice says.
I turn around and 4 people stand in the lab. 3 males and 1 female. Although the smallest boy is wearing a hat.
"Red! Green! Blue! Yellow!" Gold runs towards them, shaking their hands.
I pull him out the door.
"We got it Elm!" I call over my shoulder.

"No more of that!" I hiss in Gold's ear.
He pushes me away.
"Blue is a Kanto gym leader, Red is the best trainer in Kanto and Green and Yellow test people before they challenge the gym leaders." He mutters.
"I don't care if they beat the Elite 4! Never do that again!"
Gold smiles and laughs before he pulls me out of New Bark Town where Sentret waits for him.
"Sentret..." he pulls a Pokeball out his pocket and Sentret jumps in it. "On to Cherrygrove!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
These chapters will be quite short. The longest ones being against Gym Leaders or Team Rocket (not that I've got that far). Ciao-M