Betral

I don't own PJ or HOO
Uncle rick does ;(. :(

THIRD PERSON POV
Percy sat in the woods thinking about what he should do. In his hand he held a small sea green box, inside was a silver ring studded with sea Green and grey gems. The ring was for Annabeth. Percy was going to propose.

For some reason, he was scared. What if she said no? She was the only one that he had left at camp. Everyone else hated him. They blamed him for things he never did. Percy being Percy, he took it quietly.

But now Annabeth, his one last friend (girlfriend) was drifting away. He needed her to survive.

"That's it," he said to himself. "I am going to Do this now!" As he started to walk towards the Athena cabin

Little did he know he was about to have his heart shattered.

As he reached cabin 6, he heard moans coming from behind the cabin. Probably an Aphrodite slut, he thought. But then he heard something, and it made his heart stop.
"I love you Jake, you are the best. The king of the camp is the son of the king of the gods, how perfect."
Percy took a step back. That was Annabeth, his wise girl, what's going on .
"I love you to wise girl," said Jake the a**hole
"It sounds so much better when you say it, " said Annabeth happily "I am breaking up with Percy as soon as I next see him,"

Percy couldn't take it anymore. He stepped out of the shadows to see the pai furiously making out.
"Why don't you just do it now," Percy screamed at her "I was going to propose to you, and I find this. I hope that you go back to Tartarus, and that in the next war, when you when you call for the hero, I won't be there. Remember it was YOU that drove me away." Percy spat the word you as if it were the worst insult on earth.

At this he ran back into the woods and sat there all night crying.

In the morning he made a small fir and dropped the ring onto it "thank you Aphrodite, for going one step to far with my love life," he choked out as he thought of all the happy times he had with Annabeth.

He made his decision right there and then. It was time to go to the gods and do something he should have done months ago.

TIME SKIP TO THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING

When Percy arrived, the doorman just gave him the keycard. He knew him to well to ask.

As he stepped out of the elevator onto Olympus, Percy kept his eyes firmly fixed onto the pavement. He didn't dare look up as the architecture would just remind him of .. her...

As he stepped into the throne room he saw Zeus and Artemis arguing about boys. Percy made a cough to alert them to his presence.
"Lord Zeus, I think that you should call a council meeting." Percy said confidently

"Ok Perseus," Zeus replied by shooting his master bolt into the air

The Olympian Council was now in session