Last words

My biggest fear is being alone. Dieing alone. Living alone. Just anything to do with being alone scares me that's way this hit me so hard. As I sit in my room waiting for my best friend Jake and the love of my life Toby to get her I start feeling bad. I had gone to the Hospital because of this feeling the Dr's told me that I had somehow had a piece of glass in my body. They said they couldn't removed because they didn't have the right equipment to work on my with. They told me to be very careful as to not move around so much. No jumping, no running, no climbing, nothing. I felt bad that I couldn't do what I loved to do anymore but with that my friend Jake and boyfriend Toby walked in to my room looking all happy and smiling. (I haven't told them about it because I know it would start things) Jake's been going through a tough week and Toby had been crying do to the fact that he had been missing her so much. Time goes by we play around talking laughing and I was doing what I was told not to. But I was going them the good time they needed and that's all I had on my mined. As we where standing in my kitchen Jake and Toby pull both tger arms back and hit me right in the back playfuly. With that I feel horrible I sharp pain ran through my body. I could feel it.....the glad had cut something my friends looked at me with a face. I gave them a small weak but still good smile but as I did I turned to the kitchen sink and started coughing up and spitting out blood some dark and fresh looking blood. Toby grabbed me and said are you ok? Jake did the same as well I just looked at there worried faces and said. "Yeah I'm good you guys " (I had covered the blood so they didn't see it ) We all walked upstairs and sat on my bed to listen to Toby's new story he made. With each sentence he read I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker. I started crying they both looked at me and asked it I was ok or not. I looked at them then gave them both a hug and said. "I just love you guys so much. Thank you so much for being her for me. Thanks to you guys my life was been amazing. They huged me back. Tears streaming down my face I can feel myself getting closer. I let go and walk downstairs and pick up the phone. I call my mom 2 times before she answers. "Hello?" "Hey mom " "what do you need sweety?" "I came to tell you that the class has cut something I don't know how much longer it'll take" Jake and Toby had walked down and where standing in front of the table where I was siting with the phone. "Wait what! Hold on we'll be right there!" "No mom I know what's going to happen you won't make it in time so please just tell bad that I love him and that I was always a daddy's girl " "b-but" "I love you mom I'll see you again someday " I hung up the phone. Tears still streaming down my face I look over to Jake and Toby who just look confused. I get up and hug them again. "Thank you both will you lay with me on the couch?" I ask them. They both said yes and sat next to me. I pulled there hands in mine and left then each a letter they both gave me a weird stare. "Both of you promise me they you with read them tell I fall asleep" I said holding there hands tight. They both agreed and I layd my self back pulling there hands up and huging them they both hug me and I say. "Thank you....This is just how I wanted to go out like......not alone....." I say softly before closing my eyes and falling asleep....forever.......Jake and Toby look at her and Toby moves her but notices they she not moving your breathing. He pulls her close to him and starts to cry holding her Jake just looks at her shocked still not knowing what's going on. She glares down at the paper and picks it up to read it.

Jake's letter
Jake you're my best friend in the hole world. I'm so glad johnny introduced us that day on the doc. You've been my best friend for 4 years now. I want to thank you for always being there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. I'm sorry I can't be there for you when you get merryed or have you're first kid. I'm sorry I'm leaving before we open up our on little bar and Bakery in one. I'm sorry I'm leaving you when I said I would never I'm so sorry Jake but just remember me. Please don't ever forget me.

Toby looked at Jake crying them ran over and took her from Toby and started crying Toby looked at the letter she gave him but opend it and started to read it.

Toby's Letter
Toby I love you so much I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I couldn't bear to see you and Jake so sad before I leave. You know I've always wanted to make you guys happy that's all I've ever wanted to do. I'm so sorry I'm leaving you. I'm sorry I won't be Abel to merry you, to get a home together, to have kids, I'm sorry I'm leaving before I had a chance to do any of this with you. I hope you can forgive me and find love again. Don't stop with me you have a wonderful personality if I fell in love with you I know you'll fined someone else out there like me. Don't give up keep fighting. Live you're life to the fullest. Have kids get merryed move to Japan like you've always wanted to do with me. Don't stop don't ever stop fight Toby. I love you so much you have giving me a wonderful life. I'm so glad I got to spend my last few seconds with you. Good bye my love don't forget me.

The End~