Chapter 8

Things at the manor had gone back to normal and soon Ciel had another case and it was turning out to be a hand full. “Lily you are in charge well I’m gone.” Ciel says before he leaves with Sebastian. Lily give a small sigh and headed to Ciel’s room to put his clean cloths away. There was a crashing noise and Lily drops what she is doing to run and see what had happened. Mey-Rin had dropped all the cleaning supplies. Lily helps her clean up the mess before heading back up to Ciel’s room. There weren’t any other problems until Ciel and Sebastian came back with Lau and a few odd men.

          “Lily go start the tea.” Ciel says when he walks over to her. “Yes young master.” Lily says before heading off to the kitchen. One of the odd men follows Sebastian into the kitchen to help make tea. Sebastian puts a hand on her waist and looks over her shoulder as she works on the tea. The odd man pulls Sebastian off of her and she spills hot water all over her arm. Lily lets out a hiss of pain and Sebastian pushes off the man and grabs Lily’s arm. “I’m fine Sebastian. I’ll take care of it you should finish the tea for the young master.” Lily says.  Sebastian gives her a concerned look before nodding. “Go up to your room to take care of it and I’ll finish the tea for the young master then come take care of you.” Sebastian says.

          Lily nods and heads up to her room only to stop in the door way when she sees the other odd man sitting on her bed. Ciel jumps when she touches his back with her uninjured arm. “What is going on?” Lily asks. Ciel shakes his head. “He took over your room. I’m sorry. Where is the tea?” Ciel asks. Lily looks at the ground. “Sebastian is finishing it. There was an accident in the kitchen.” Lily says.  She pulls her injured arm closer to her chest and Ciel’s eyes go wide. “Take care of that now.”Ciel screams causing everyone to look at them.

          “Yes young master.” Lily says before heading to the bathroom and closing the door. Sebastian enters the room with the tea cart and serves the tea. He looks over to the bathroom door and walks over to it before knocking. Lily opens the door and lets him in to help her. “Your arm will be sour for a while. I’ll get you some ice to put on it and tell the young master that you can’t do any heavy lifting until this is healed.” Sebastian says as he wraps her arm. Lily looks at the ground. “I have no room now. Can I share with you Sebastian?” Lily says is a quiet voice with a small blush creeping up her face. Sebastian nods his head and once her arm is wrapped he opens the door for her. She walks over to Ciel who grabs her arm and looks at Sebastian. “What happened?” Ciel demands.

          “I’ll explain everything later young master. Please don’t worry about me.” Lily says as she gently pulls her arm out of Ciel’s grip. Ciel sighs and gives a small nod before turning his attention back to the odd men. “Who are you anyway?” Ciel asks. “This is Prince Soma.” The man who had buried her says. “That is my servant Agni.” Soma says. Lily shakes her head and looks over at Sebastian. The other servants were gathered around the prince and he was looking at Lily. Lily turned and walks over to Sebastian. “I’ll help you with dinner.” Lily says. Sebastian gives her a smile and nods. They leave together and once alone Lily turns to Sebastian and throws her arms around his neck. “You’re going to hurt your arm more if you make such big moves.” Sebastian says. Lily lowers her arms and blushes.

          Sebastian gently kisses the top of her head and they head to the kitchen. “As they eat dinner go get your cloths and put them in my room. I didn’t think that brat would follow us all the way home. I’m sorry he ran you out of your room.” Sebastian says. Lily sits in a chair and watches Sebastian cook. “There is an hour until it’s done.” Sebastian says. He pulls Lily into a hug before gently kissing her. The others didn’t know that Sebastian and Lily were together and in love. Sebastian pulls away before Agni walks in. “I’m sorry about hurting you. I thought that Mr. Sebastian was going to hurt you.” Agni says. Lily blushes a little and looks away. “Sebastian would never hurt me.” Lily says.