AmazingAvery

*Avery's POV*

"And this is AmazingAvery signing off and I will see you guys in the next video and remember, have an AMAZING day! Bye Bye!" I reach over to my camera/ webcam and then end the recording. I had just finished my second video of the day and I was tired. I had already posted my gaming video earlier, (I played Agar.io) and I just finished my freestyle video or vlog that still needs to be edited and posted for later. I sit back on my chair and sigh. I close my eyes for a five minute nap when my phone starts to ring.
"Hello?" I say tiredly into the phone not bothering to look at the caller ID.
"Hey Avery, it's Jeremy and I had a quick question for you." I sat up quickly and rubbed my eyes. Jeremy is one of my friends who has a lot of connections in the YouTube community and he sometimes calls me for different opportunities in the community.
"Oh hi Jeremy what's up?" I ask. I heard a few papers rustling in the background and then Jeremy was back.
"Well, one of the You Tubers at Indy Pop Con had a family emergency and they had a booth booked and a panal with another YouTuber scheduled and they need someone to fill in. I know you really wanted to go this year but you couldn't get a spot so I was wondering if you'd be interested to fill in." I suppressed a scream. I have always wanted to go to Indy Pop Con but at the time where they were inviting people, my channel wasn't as popular as it is now. Right now I have about 4 million subscribers and I'm almost at 5 million. Back then I was at about 2.5 million. It still surprises me that I have the ability to make people happy and laugh with my weird vlogger/gamer style.
"YES!" I practically scream into the phone. "Yes yes yes please!" I heard him laugh and I squealed again.
"Okay okay, you can have the spot Avery. Now for the details, the Con starts in a week and lasts for 4 days but you have to arrive a day early to go over the panel and get your booth set up and all of that. So basically plan to be gone 5 days at least. Oh and book plane tickets either tonight or tomorrow morning before they sell out. Bring sharpies for signing, and basically anything else you want." Jeremy explains quickly. I nod then realize he couldn't see me.
"Okay, I got it but I have one question. Who am I doing the panels with?" I ask curiously. There are a ton of YouTubers that I could be working with and I really want to know which one.
"Oh just Markiplier and his crew. Oh and Jacksepticeye too." He says nonchalantly like it's no big deal. I gasp and my hand flies to my mouth. For a minute I'm speechless because they are basically my idols and the whole reason I started making videos.
"Are you joking with me Jeremy? Because this is not a joking matter." I say with a dead serious tone.
"No I'm being completely honest with you Av, they really will be doing the panel and stuff with you." I suppress another squeal and start to fangirl a bit. I'm going to meet my idols and hang ou with them and do panels and other cool stuff!
"Oh my god Jeremy thank you so much for this opportunity and I can't express how grateful I am right now." I say excitedly. He laughs and I think he's happy for me too. "Can I make a vlog about it please?" I beg. If I'm going to the Con, my fans need to know I'm going to be there!
"Yes you can make a vlog about it." He says. "Well I have to go run some errands but if you have any questions, feel free to give me a call."
"Okay thanks you again! Bye Jeremy!" I call into the phone.
"Bye Avery!" He replies and he hangs up. As soon as the line goes dead I scream really loudly. I am doing one of the biggest cons of the year with my idols and they will actually talk to me and know me and I have so much energy that I decide to do the Indy Pop Con vlog now. I walk over to my camera and start the vlog.
"Hey what's up guys? AmazingAvery here and I have HUGE news! I'm going to Indy Pop Con! Yup, you heard me right. Turns out one YouTuber had a family emergency and couldn't go so I was offered their booth and panel time. I'm doing the panel with two of my idols, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye! I almost didn't believe them when they told me the news. As you remember, I was really sad when I didn't get a spot at the Con and this is my chance! So I'll be at the panels with Mark and Jack with my own booth so you guys can come meet me and talk to me! How cool is that? If you can't already tell, I'm super excited to go and I can't wait! I know this is a short vlog but I felt it was super important that I tell you guys this news. This is AmazingAvery signing off and I will see you all in the next video and at Indy Pop Con! Remember, have an AMAZING day! Bye!" I finish the vlog and upload it to my computer along with the other video I recorded earlier. I started editing the videos and posting them on my channel. Then, I go onto Markiplier's and Jacksepticeye's YouTube channels and begin to watch their daily videos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Amaryllis here and this is my new Markiplier fanfic! Beware this is my first attempt to write Fanfiction so I hope it's decent. Next chapter is in Mark's point of view and that will be uploaded soon! I hope you guys have an AMAZING day and I will see you all in the next chapter!
Bye bye!
~Amaryllis 🌺