Harry and Draco

Um first of all, Draco is around 6 months pregnant at the minute. They do not know the gender, and will not know until the time of birth. More info at the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sunlight was streaming in through th window. Harry moaned and slowly got out of bed. His husband, Draco, was still sleeping peacefully. Harry smiled to himself and trudged down the hallway to a much smaller bedroom at the end. The bedroom had fluffy brown carpet and white washed walls. A beautiful white baby cot sat against the wall. A changing table was sitting in another corner and an old wooden chest, Harry knew was full of toys, was placed beside it.

Harry then walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. About half an hour later, Draco shuffled into the kitchen, looking tired and worn out. 'Morning.' He mumbled, sitting down at the table. 'Morning' Harry said, more enthusiastically, and he bent down to kiss Draco's forehead. He then placed a plate, piled with scrambled eggs, bacon and, surprisingly, honey, in front of his husband. 'Thanks' Draco said, starting to shovel great helpings into his mouth. Harry laughed at the sight of him.

Draco got up, after finishing everything in around 3 minutes, and went into the living room, dumping himself on the couch. Harry soon after got up and sat next to him,slinging his arm over his Draco's shoulder, while Draco leaned his head against Harry. ' We need to start think of names, Dray.' Harry said. Draco nodded. 'If its a girl, how about Akayla? or Sienna?' Harry thought for a moment before answering. ' I like the name, Sienna.' He answered. Draco smiled.

Harry spoke up then ' Sienna Lily Brianna Potter-Malfoy? Draco gave him a questioning look. 'Isn't that a bit long?' Harry sighed. 'Alright then, how about just Sienna Lily Potter-Malfoy?' Draco looked satisfied. ' For a boy?' Draco asked. ' Um, what about, Codi?' Harry asked. ' I like that' Draco smiled. 'Codi James Potter-Malfoy.'

Draco shifted so his head was in Harry's lap. Harry was absentmindedly stroking his soft, blond hair. 'Harry?' Draco murmured after a while ' Mmm?' Harry responded. 'After the baby is born, do you think we should have more kids?' Harry looked down at his husband with mild surprise. ' If you want. I defiantly want a big family, but its also your choice.' Draco sat up. ' I would love a big family.' He said. Harry kissed him softly on the lips and then stood up. ' Where are you going?' Draco called after him, but Harry just waved his hand in the air and kept walking.

He came back a few minutes later, with a present wrapped in bright green and blue spotted paper. Draco looked at him curiously. Harry handed him the parcel before saying, ' Don't forget we're going to Ron and Hermione's for dinner. With that, He kissed Draco on the forehead and walked back down the hallway. Draco just looked at the present for a few minutes, before unwrapping it.

Inside was a baby book. It had a white cover with green dots with places to put photos. He carefully lifted the cover. Inside where slots for photos, places to write information, and even a place for a family tree to be fill in. Draco smiled to himself. His husband could be so thoughtful. Draco lifted himself up off the couch and went to his room. He was still in his pajamas. He climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

Harry kicked his shoes off at the front door and crept into his bedroom, where no doubt Draco would be asleep. He sat down on the bed and tried to carfully wake the blond. 'Mmm' Draco said, rolling over so he was lying on his back, looking up at Harrys face. 'Come on, we have to go, we will be later otherwise. Draco mumbled somehting and lifted himself out of bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok just to clear things up.

Mpreg means male pregnancy

slash means male and male romance

Thanks

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN =), Any questions comment or pm me