Chapter Three

-LUNA'S NOTE-

Okay first of all this is my first ever note in this story and if you skip this it's on your own but I just wanna ask you guys.

What is the real shipping name of Hiro and Riley? Is it Hiley or Hiriley? I'm so confused >…<

-HIRO-

When I reached the school. I took off the helmet cause I was using my brother's scooter. I walk towards the entrance where everyone is around getting busy with their inventions, I sniff " I just love the smell of nerds " I said to myself.

" You what? "

" Huh? " I turn around to see Honey Lemon leaning on the door " What are you doing there? " I don't really care but I'm just being polite so... " Just hanging around " Honey answered.

" Okay " I utter and started a step but I can feel her following me because of the sound of her heels tapping the floor loudly. I notice the others with Fred who's telling them a story " And so the dinosaur attacks and eat the villagers then--Oh hey Hiro! " Fred saw me walking to them.

GoGo and Wasabi turned around " Hey! " They joined. I nodded " Then what happened? " Wasabi asked Fred like a little boy who's listening to a story of Peter Pan or something :/ as Fred continues. I opened my lab and bother to continue the robot that I've been working on.

-RILEY-

" Bye! " I smiled at my parents as I gave them a kiss on their cheeks. They wave their hands while I walk away towards my class.

This is my second year in this school and I already have friends also a hockey partner named Jordan. He's a pretty good partner but he is sometimes weird, I mean he have this issue who talk to himself whenever he's nervous or something like that.

" Hey Riley! " Jenna called me. Jenna is one of the popular girl in this school but she's kind of a mean girl good thing we get along easy " Jenna! " I smiled to her.

Jenna put her hands on her hips and gave me curious look " What are you two doing in the SFIT? " Jenna asked. I swallowed " Uh--Nothing! " I said in nervous. Jenna rolled her eyes as she grab my hand while we talk together to our class.

" Are you a nerd now? " Jenna asked which is kinda offending. I stop and raise a brow " Okay okay I'm sorry for calling you a nerd " Jenna sighed.

" But you know there's cute boy there in SFIT I just don't know his name " Jenna said. Oh I know his name I wanted to tell her but that boy is my best friend's dream boyfriend. If Jenna found out his name you knew what will happened.

" Don't think about it! " I pointed her madly " So you know him? " Jenna's face turned more excited. I drop my finger and smiled " Sorta " I shrug then continue to walk.

" Is he your crush too? "

" What do you mean by too? "

" I have a crush on him since we'll I'm 12 but I just don't know his name " Jenna said. I giggled.

" You're Jenna! You know everyone here " I said with a smile. Jenna pouts and bowed " Except for him " Jenna said. I laughed for no reason " Whatever " We reached the classroom and I seem to be early cause there are only few students are around.

" B-but you know him right? " Jenna bothered " Can you just please tell me his name? " Jenna blink her eyes continuously as she make those puppy eyes " First of all he's not my crush " I exclaimed.

" Megan is the one who have a crush on him " I added making her more confused. I twisted my lip " And the reason why we're at the SFIT yesteday is because we asked for his name "

" And what is it? " Jenna make those annoying look on her face again. I rolled my eyes " Don't tell Meg I told you this " I sighed " He's name is Hiro Hamada " I rolled my eyes. Seriously? How many times I heard that name this day?

" Don't worry I won't tell her " Jenna said but I pulled her hands " And don't you ever steal him " I reminded her.

" It's only a crush and I believe the two of them are official yet " Jenna do have a point but I don't wanna see them fighting over a ridiculous boy named Hiro!

Jenna walks away. I sat on my chair and read some books, I hope nothing will happened.

Jenna will never do that to her friend even though she is the one who'll loose. That is also the reason why I love being with Jenna, She's honest and sweet and her friends always comes first. But I'm still hoping that they wouldn't fight because of a boy.

" Riley! " Someone called. It's only Jordan " Hey! " I said to him weak.

" Why are you and that girl with a red curly hair in the SFIT? " " That school is only for colleges! "

" Arghhhh! "