Introduction/Information

On my main account, (skywishesndaydreams), I posted a story about Aries, called Her Name Is Aries. teenikelFanfic requested that I do a Kinana and Cobra story, and since skywishesndaydreams is primarily a fiction account, I created this account, and here we are.

To clear up some things first.

How many authors are there?: Just one. Me. Even though the cover has two author names there, they are both just me. 

Who created the cover?: Me. Credit to me for the cover.

Who created the fanart for the cover?: Blanania, as she can be found on tumblr, or deviantart.

How many chapters will there be?: I'm not sure, but at least 10. 

Update schedule?: I suck at update schedules, so it will be irregular, and most likely infrequent. I will try for once a week, but there will be additional information with each chapter.

How do you feel about Kinobra?: Well, considering I'm writing this story, I love them. I think it's a very deep ship that with some development, could be amazing. It should be known though that I very much ship Erik with Meredy, so that may leak in, in the form of a brotp.

How is your writing?: This is important. I'm no J.K Rowling, or Cassandra Clare, or any of that. I'm just an amateur writer who's trying to gain experience. I need feedback to improve, because I love writing, and I see a future in it, so I have to get better. That being said, remember how I said I was an amateur. I'm still learning.

That's about it. Thank you and enjoy the story! The first chapter should be up soon, but I am going on vacation for a week, so hey, it may not be. Sorry about that, but I'll see what I can do.