prologue: Court date part 2

Previously:

"Your honor please don't take my sons away from me, there my own flesh and blood, there the only thing I've got," harry said sadly to the judge. "Mr. Styles," the judge started, "I have the power to decide who get the custody of the three boys, I have to hear both sides of the story and then I must decide," the judge explained. "At least let me explain my side of the story, please?" Harry asked hopefully.
"Okay Mr. Styles go a head and explain." The judge sighed.
------------------------------------------------
Now:
"Okay well it all started a few years ago in collage....." Harry started

"Hey Alexa, we're heading out tonight, you wanna come with us?" Jamie asked her with hopeful eyes, "actually Jamie, I have to catch up in some projects from Mr. Shoemaker, maybe next time?" Alexa said, Jamie agreed and said "Okay Alexa, next time for sure."

After a while Alexa decided to go for a walk down campus, as she was walking she bumped into a guy. "Hey would you watch where your walking?" Alexa said pissed off, the guy replied "feisty, just how I like them, i'm Harry." Harry had the most beautiful green eyes with hazel brow curls and adorable dimples. "I'm Alexa, nice to meet you harry," Alexa replied politely, "how about to say i'm sorry I take you on a date, say around tomorrow at 7:00pm? Its the least I could do to say sorry," Alexa smiled at harry and said "well considering you nearly knocked me down, I say it wouldn't hurt, yes I will go out with you." Harry smiled a warm smile at Alexa and replied "sweet I'll see you tomorrow night beautiful." Alexa smiled happy to get a first date with a handsome boy like harry.

Okay that's Part 2, don't forget to comment vote and add to your reading lists. Every vote counts

VOTE
COMMENT
READ
ADD TO READING LISTS