Chapter 1

Angel POV

"Michael , stop hogging the ball you cheater" !! I said trying to get the ball.

"Ok, im sorry" he said giggling , "i want a ten minute water break" he said walking into his mansion.

"Ok applehead" i said trying to annoy him.

"Stop calling me that" !!! He said yelling while entering the mansion.

"Yeah yeah" i said to myself , where are my manners ?

My name is Angel Robinson , daughter of Smokey Robinson.
Im 24 years old , im a tom boy yes im not a girly girl who likes to shop for shoes and junk. I like to play basketball, i love sour candy. My favorite colors are red , black , blue , and gold . and right now im at my friend Michael's neverland mansion , Yes my best friend is Michael Jackson ! . He's being a big cheater in b- ball .

"Where is Michael , He's taking very long to get a glass of water"?
I said to myself.

I started to look for him , and asked on of the maids one of them said that he was in his from but they heard weird noises while they was passing , i told the maids to have a day off ( yes i have a heart ) .

As i walked to Michael's room i heard moaning and groaning , not when your in pain tho its more like a sexual sound , i started to get curious and open the door , but it was locked so i decided to knock.

*knocks lightly* "Michael" i said softly.

"Mmm..... Yes" he said while moaning.

*knocks alittle hard* "Michael , are you ok in there you took a very long time to get water" ?

"Um.... Yeah im gonna out there in a bit" he said as a heard a something zipped up.

"Ok....." I said walking way.

Weird much ? I sat on the soaf looking at Michael baby pictures, "he looks so adorable"! I cooed to myself.

"What are you doing"? I heard a voice behind me.

I jump then turned around, "dont scare me like that" i said while holding my chest.

"Sorry didnt meant to scare you" he said.

"Hey um....What you where doing couple minutes ago" ? I asked curiously.

"Um.....you want to sleep here" he said while changing the subject.

"Sure why not , i just need some clothes tho" i said.

"I have some of your clothes in the guest room" he said while putting his hands in his slacks.

"Ok cool , beat you to the basketball court" i said already dashed off.

"You cheater" he said behind me sprinting.

I already beat him to the basketball court.

"I win" i said smiling widely.

"Thats because you cheated" he said.

"You cheated in basketball to" i said getting the ball.

"Well thats different" he said.

"Michael you where hugging the ball ( ̄^ ̄)" i said throwing the ball to him.

"Yeah yeah A-" he said getting annoyed.

"Whatever M-" i said mockingly.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It was getting late so we decided to take a shower and watch a movie.

"Hey M- where are the clothes again" I said yelling in the shower.