Ash x May x Drew

May's POV

I sat down on my bed, frustrated. I had an obsession over two guys. Ash and Drew. I couldn't decide between the two boys.

Ash was so sweet and handsome. Drew was cool and equally as handsome. How I longed to have them both inside me, their bites leaving red marks on my neck and collarbone, to just touch their incredible members...

I felt my face get hot, thinking about such naughty things.

"I give up" I said quietly. I lay down and fell asleep.

***

In the middle of the night, I woke up to a hand going up and down the side of my body. Another hand combed through my hair.

"She really is beautiful when she sleeps, isn't she?" A voice said. "Right" another voice said. They sounded familiar.

"Ash? Drew?" I asked. "Oh she woke up" Drew said. I sat up in bed. "What are you guys doing here?" I cried. "Just watching you" Ash said.

I saw them both grin. "Also, we both want you, May" Drew said seductively. "So we decided to share you" Ash said equally as seductively.

My eyes widened. My dream come true! Ash lay me back down. "Your gonna love this" he whispered. He kissed me deeply, his tongue entering my mouth. As he did this, Drew sucked and nibbled on my neck. I moaned. This was better than I could ever have imagined.

My tongue and Ash's met, and he massaged mine with his, exploring every inch of my mouth. Drew moved down to my collarbone, unbuttoning the top buttons of my pajamas. Ash broke the kiss to look at my neck. "Drew did a good job" he complimented. "Thank you" Drew said. He turned to me. "Shall we continue?" He asked. I nodded eagerly.

Ash took off my shirt, leaveing me in my bra. Drew unsnapped my bra. They each took one of my breasts into their mouth. I moaned in pleasure as their tongues mercilessly flicked on my nipple. Once they finished, my nipple
Was red.

I pulled off both of their shirts. I stared at their well toned chests and ran my hand along both of their chests. Ash then pulled down my pants. They both rubbed their fingers on my covered clit. I moaned.

"Darling, you're so wet already" Drew cooed. Ash grinned. "We haven't even gotten to the best part" he said. I blushed. I pulled off Ash's pants first, then Drew's. I blushed, looking at the large bulge in both of their boxers.

Drew pulled off my panties, leaving me completely naked. "You look so beautiful" Ash purred. He looked at Drew. "May I go first?" Drew nodded. Ash went down to my hips and plunged his tongue in my pussy. I moaned very loudly. He kept eating me out, pleased by my reaction. Drew kissed my stomach in the meantime. I came and ash happily licked me clean. Drew took his place. "My turn" he whispered. He first stuck three fingers into my hole and pumped them. I moaned so loud. Arceus how much more can they do to me? I thought.

Then he put in his tongue and and ate me out until I came and then licked me clean. I took off both of their boxers and gaped at their penises, (is that even a word? I dunno lol) they we're huge! I tugged at both of theirs. The both groaned. I started with Ash. I took his dick into my mouth and sucked and licked. He moaned and pushed my head farther. He came and I swallowed all of his juice. I took my mouth out and turned to Drew. "Your turn" I said. I sucked on his dick. He growled and groaned. He came and once again I swallowed it all. They both tasted amazing.

"Ready May? I'm first" Ash said. My heart hammered in my chest. This was the moment I was waiting for. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out two condoms. I put it on both of them. He positioned himself at my entrance. Drew was behind me. Ash entered me. Once he was inside me, I cried out in pain. Ash groaned and pulled out almost all the way and then hammered back in, making me scream.

And if that wasn't enough, Drew entered through my butt. All three of us moaned uncontrollably and Ash continued to hammer in and out. It hurt like hell. Ash started to kiss me with our mouthed open, our tongues brushing over and over. Drew massaged my breasts with both hands. He kept himself inside my butt the entire time. "A-Ash... I'm... gonna... COME!" I yelled. "M-me too" Ash replied. We finally came and our juices mixed. Ash was panting and sweating as he pulled out. Drew switched places with him and frowned. "You know how uncomfortable it is watching you guys have all the fun?" He said. "Oh! I'm trying my best to be fair between both of you" I said. Drew chuckled. "I'm joking darling, just make sure you scream just as loudly with me" he said, smirking. Ash laughed. "She loves both if us, right May?" I nodded. Drew entered me slowly. My back arched and I cried out. "Louder!" Drew growled. He was all the way in and I screamed. He groaned and pulled me into a hungry kiss. Ash sucked on my neck, satisfied with his turn. Drew hammered me. I broke the kiss to breathe. "I'm coming Drew!" I cried. I cane and our juices mixed. He pulled out. I looked at the bed. It was really wet, unsurprisingly.

Both boys lay on either side of me. "Thank you for this night" I said.They both nodded, too out of breath to see speak. I gave each of them a Peck on the lips. They wrapped their arms around me and we fell asleep.

~~~

Well, that was long... Anyway, hope you enjoy!