Alone

A/N
I'm soooooooooooo sorry for not updating!! I was working :'(

3rd person

"Don't be" you said blushing.

"W-we should get going." Armin said starting to grab his books, still looking at you.

"Yeah, to the movies right?" You said smiling and laughing a bit.

"Right." Armin said, reaching his hand out to help you out of your chair.

You grab his hand and stand up. You turn go grab some of the books on the table when you suddenly feel like your being watched, you turn to Armin who isn't looking at you.

"Okay, let's go." Armin said, still looking in a different direction.

Your POV

Are we being watched? Why? Who would want to watch us? Damn pervs...

3rd person

"Let's run." You say to Armin as you look around the food court.

"Yep, okay." Armin said, looking at you worried.

You both start running towards the exit, not looking behind.

When you reach the exit, you stop to breath. You weren't used to running so you were pretty tired and out of breath. You looked over to Armin, also very tired.

"You good?" You ask.

"Y-yeah... I'm okay" Armin said, smiling.

After you caught your breath, you remembered that you took the bus.

"Damn it!" You quietly yelled to yourself.

"What? What's wrong?" Armin asked, looking at you.

"I took the bus here, I don't have a car." You said, putting your hand on you face.

"D-don't worry! I have a car, I'll drive you there..." Armin said, blushing and smiling.

"Oh, okay!" You said smiling.

Your POV

YES YES YES!! I don't have to take the bus! Wait... Is Armin going to take me home too? What ever, I don't need to worry about that right now.

Armin's POV

UGHHHHH!!! Was I too nice? Should I really let someone you just met in your car? Even if she is really pretty and cute... DONT GET DISTRACTED!

3rd person

You both walk to Armin's car in silence. Once you get there, Armin unlocks his car and gets in, you stand there and slowly open the door to get in.

"Are you okay y/n?" Armin asked shyly.

"Yeah, I'm okay" you say as you got in the car.

Armin starts his car and backs out of the parking spot, as he backs up, a familiar group of muscle-men.

Your POV

It was Steve and his group of dicks. Just when things were going great with Armin, he has to show up and ruin it.

"Armin... Step on it..." You said looking at Steve and his group. Armin looked over to see what was happening and nodded.

"O-okay..." Armin drove away, a tiny bit above the speed limit.

That's cute, going a bit above the speed limit... For me...

Time skip to 10 minutes in the future just cause.

3rd person

You get to the theatre, buy your tickets and snacks and waited for Armin to finish getting his food. You were basically a pro at movie going cause you went basically whenever a new movie came out.

"Okay! I'm done! What theatre is it in?" Armin asked happily.

"Theatre number... 18.." You said looking at your ticket and then back at Armin.

"Okay!" Armin said as he started running to the theatre.

Your POV

Why is he so exited? Has he never been to a movie before? It's cute.

3rd person (again)

As soon as you get inside the theatre, you notice that there no one sitting in the seats. You look over at Armin, who is still smiling.

"YAY! More seats for us!" Armin yelled in excitement.

You laugh and start walking up the stairs and find a seat in the middle of everything. Armin follows you and sits next to you.

Armin jumps in surprise as the movie starts. You laugh a bit to his reaction and he turns to look at you and laughs with you.

Time travel to 40 minutes into the movie cause cute shit bout to happen.

Still 3rd person

You look over to Armin who looks so interested in everything that was happening.

You leaned over to whisper something into Armin's ear, he wanted want to the same. The theatre was very dark and it was very hard to see what Armin was doing. Next thing you knew, something soft and warm was pressed against your lips.