Chapter 10 I hate her.

Nohthing much to say today so,

On to the story!! xx

~*~

Skylar's point of view

I hate her. I hate her. I Hate her. The day that I bring my best friends to meet the boy's Eleanor has to come. Bitch. I don't understand why she has to shove the idea that I'm a whore in my face. That's not true. I hven't had a boyfriend since...him.

Flashback

"Stop! Don't do this! What happened to us?!" I screamed.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" He slapped me across the face. "We were never real Skylar! I don't get how you didn't see that! It was a Damn joke!" he slapped me again.

"A joke that lasted 3 fucking years..." I mumbled.

End of Flashback 

I was crying now. I've been hurt so much in life, and she's just adding to it. The boy's were getting ready to come out for a break. I got up and left the room. I didn't want to be in there when they began asking all the questions, about what just happened. Plus, they were recording Moments. Yet another bad memory.

My life is really messed up. I had everything as a child. Good grades, good attitude, my best friend, perfectly happy parents, toys, roof over my head, I had everything a little girl could possibly want. And it was all ripped away from me when I moved to America. Still had my best friend, but he ruined that. I've lost everything. 

Now I have Seth and Ashlyn with me. I have my mum back, my father and mother are doing good. Everyone's doing good. But there is so much hurt in me it's unbelievable. The slightest things can set me off though. and Eleanor is one of those 'slightest' things.

"Sky? Are you okay?" I turned towards Seth. He had come to check on me. I love him. So much, he's my best friend. he's been there through all my troubles since America. I would do anything for him and he, I.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. Liar.

"Then why are you crying Sky?" he asked, as he wiped my tears away. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight, while he did the same. "I'm here for you, you know that right?"

"I know Seth. I know. It's just sh keeps calling me a slut and a whore, and it just makes me upset because I know it's not true. I haven't had a boyfriend since him and when I thought about that it reminded me of when he slapped me. And the boys were singing Moments and it reminded me of Sophia, then I realized how much I've been hurt and I just had to get out of there." I said, as we continued to hug.

"I know it's hard, but just know that you always have someone there for you through the rough times. I'm alway's here, if you need anything. C'mon lets go back I'm sure the boy's have gone back to recording by now, just ignore Eleanor." Seth said, pulling out of the hug but keeping his arm around my shoulder. 

We walked back into the studio room. i looked forward as Seth told me a joke to lighten up my mood, that made me laugh. I noticed Louis singing but, he didn't seem overly focused on the song. he was too busy glaring at something. I followed his gaze and found that he was glaring at Seth. 

Why? It's not like he did anything wrong.Or was Louis, jealous? Nah, but something is up. Ashlyn, Seth, and I sat around together and talked, while Eleanor was typing away on her phone constantly. The boy's came out occasionally and we all talked, but their breaks were pretty short.