Chapter 21-Trying Setting Up Cosh

Chloe POV

Dance should be exciting today. I have a solo, and Abby's actually been nice to me lately!  Its great!

Paige POV

Mwahahahahahaahaha. Kendall and I decided that we were going to set Chloe and Josh up today. I know that them dating was part of Zach's plan, but its actually really fun! So are plan is to lock them in a old costume closet. Since its old (thats why its called the OLD costume closet), there is a tiny hole in the top. Chloe doesn't know about it, only Kendall does. She said that she found it with Maddie one day. So when they're in the closet, Kendall and I are going to record them. It'll be hilarious. 

Josh POV

Its weird how I actually enjoy going to Chloe, Paige & Brooke's dance practices, because I love watching my girl dance. As soon as we get there, Paige quickly runs out. Chloe and Brooke exchange confused glances. As we head in, I hear REALLY, LOUD, FOOTSTEPS. I turn around to only see the one and only, Maddie Ziegler. Brooke was right. How did I even like her!? Kendall quickly races behind them, past Chloe and Brooke, and next to Paige, squealing. Something's up, and I have to find out. Then, everything happens really quickly. Someone suddenly pushes Chloe into me, then I hear a really loud giggle. Before I know it, Chloe and I are in what looks like an unused storage room. I bang on the door. Silence. "Ugh" I groan. Chloe just looks at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing" she says with that cute grin on her face. I will seriously never get tired of looking at her angelic face. We just sit there for a while, looking at each other. 

AN: SO SUPER SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!!! Thats why the chapter is so short, so that I could get it to you guys as soon as possible. Dm me for any suggestions! 

<3 ~dancemomzzzfanfic