Wonderland breakout

I say there waiting for the right time to strike. I just came to jump city, the old town I used to run got well........old. I was on the wall of the candy store. My dark eyes sparkled dangerously, my tail wagged. I looked at the camera on the street sign, I closed my eyes. Controlling the electric waves, I shot off the camera and the light next to it. I slipped inside the candy store, then quickly turned the security items back on. It was so fast it seemed like the light only flickered. Once inside I was literally a kid in the candy shop. I didn't take money just one or two pieces of candy from each stand. So it didn't look suspicious or anything. That is how I always do it, just take a few at a time. It makes people think they're crazy. They would never think someone broke in. But they don't voice their suspicions on something once there.

I slipped out of the store, smiling my mad hatter grin. My black eyes shone with the same maddens. I came to this world to create the madness. I'm from wonderland, no ones knows if I was created on accident or if there was a reason. All the stars alined, some how they made a heartbeat. And I was born. I had no color to anything nor a personality. The first thing I saw when I came dawn from the stars was a black panther. So I took on some of its traits. The black ears, tail sharp teeth and dark eyes, with feline pupils. Also the claws, I spent time with everyone there, my personality changed to a bit of everyone's. They named me Alice, after their a little friend long ago. I have parts of everyone but also my own. Like my abilities, I can talk to spirits, there are more in this city it's got me spinning but they are good company. I can also control electricity currents, like I did with the lights and camera. But I can do more with it. And my animal instincts make me a good fighter. I'm also flexible, and can run supper fast.

I can do more but I have to focus on getting out of sight fast. I put the candy into my multi- directional top hat the hatter made me. It transports everything I put in it to my base in the forest. I heard sirens, but I kept my cool. If I don't look suspicious they don't suspect me. It was the bank up the street. It had police surrounding it. A blue man with a white mustache and a big nose was taking money. He had a top hat but not as good as the ones hatter makes me. But it was a good looking hat. I intended just to walk bye the whole ordeal but the fellow villain had other plans. He took me in a headlock.

"Don't move or the girl gets it." He yelled and all the police dropped their guns.

"Wrong hostage." I yelled wrapping my tail around his neck flipping him. He fell to the floor his wand flying through the air. I caught it between my index and my middle fingers. I have it to the nearest officer when 5 teens about my age showed up. I walked off without a word, the sirens stopped and the foot steps began. My sensitive ears picked up them from as far as they where away. My ears twitched as they got loader.

"Hey wait!" A male voice said behind me, but I kept going fixing my top hat and black leather trench coat. My coat was leather just as my gloves and my pants were. My hat was black with a red lace around the flap and top. With the hatters signature playing cards under the silver band. The voice caught up and stopped my with a hand on my shoulder.

"I said stop." It said behind me.

"I don't think I gave you permission to touch me sir." I growled out, if you can't tell I hate it when people touch me. He took his hand off of me.

"How did you do that to Mumbo Jumbo?" He asked I turned around to look at him. He was wearing a green and red suit with a yellow cape. He was pretty attractive even with the mask.

"Because I did." I said shortly using a trick Cheshire Cat taught me and disappeared. Leaving them wondering while I ate my candy....................