chaper 1

I finished all the candy at my base, when the door was kicked open by a man with a guitar. He had an orange jump suit, white spikey hair and he had his ears pierced. I was in what my old master slash bff got me back in Gotham,

( Picture the outfit from catwomen the movie)

Most off my body is uncovered but I don't care.

"Well hello there little kitty, I heard from a source in Gotham that you came to jump. But I also heard you can help me." he said walking to my perch, I was on a cat bed on a ledge. I was only about 5 foot and 90 pounds of muscle so I fit.

" What source?" I growled while he just laughed." A good one by the looks of it." he chuckled out. "Why would I be helping a character like yourself out?" I say stretching my arms and tail then flipping to the ground. "your singing." he said playing a few notes from his guitar.

"Awe, your type of villainy is sound, but what is in it for me?" I asked flicking my tail and fixing my hat he looked around. " I could get you all the candy you want." he said I normally don't look people in the eyes but I made an exception." you think I cant get my own candy?" I could see the surprise on his face, my eyes are different their black but my cat slits but my cat slit which is red. ' Money." He gasped out . "no need for it." I said "But if you could get me a guitar like that one you've got a deal. " I say sticking my hand out he grinned taking my hand "punk rock." He said saying his villanname.

"Alley cat." I said saying mine.

"So what is the plan?"

----------third pov---------------------

The annual jump city ball was going on. Everyone was wearing their best, and even the famous teen titans were there. Dancing their free night away, that is until Punk Rock showed up.

"Time to rock out!." The villain said slamming on his guitar. People were soon on their knees from the pain, gripping and scratching at their ears like it would help.

"Titans go!" Yelled the Gothem sidekick exie, Robin, the leader of the teen titans. Suddenly a whip came and snapped the space in front of him. A girl with cat ears and tail came out on stage. She barley wore cloths, but the ones she did wear made all the men, in pain or not, drowl.

She went to stand at the mic. Her tail wrapping around her stand.

"If I'm a bad person, you don't like me

Well, I guess I'll make my own way

It's a circle, a mean cycle

I can't excite you anymore

Where's your gavel? Your jury?

What's my offense this time?

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me

Well, sentence me to another life

Don't wanna hear your sad songs

I don't wanna feel your pain

When you swear it's all my fault

'Cause you know we're not the same

No, we're not the same, oh, we're not the same"

She sang, people felt entranced, their whole body's hurt but the didn't care. They had to listen to her voice sing. Robin on the other hand was having a series of flashbacks, about when he was still in Gothem with Batman.

Whenever the two would try to capture cat woman, she would get her sidekick to give them a great escape. That sidekick was the girl up there.

"Alleycat is in the city kids, lock your doors." The girl said purring at the end.

'That was her name yeah, she was a menace, we could never catch the pair because of her. Now she is in jump city?' Thought robin

Punk rock stole so stuff and the pair left. The rest of the team was still trying to them before they left, but it was no use. So the team left for the tower.

"Who was that girl? She was strong, and hot!" Said the small green beast boy, flopping on he couch.

"She was good looking wasn't she? But she is dangerous." Said the half robot, cyborg, sitting next to his green friend.

"She is an enemy, and an unpredictable one at that. She is from Gothem, catwoman's sidekick or I guess ex sidekick." Said robin seriously

"She maybe even more dangerous then slade." The others gasped

"She is as crazy as catwoman herself, or as she calls it 'mad'. She is British, but you can barley hear the accent unless she's angry. She has a lot of powers, to many to name. But she is known for her disappearing tricks." Robin explained to the team.

"Interesting, but by her wide smile, you could compare her to the Cheshire Cat." The dark loving raven said.