A Match Into Water

Alex

Well what a wonderful day yesterday was, Ash and Vic are finally together and Jaime and I are finally together. Ash is trying to get Tony and Kellin together and then she's planning to find a lovely lady for Mike so he's not third wheeling it. Thank god we're staying in a hotel tonight, the bunks on the tour bus aren't that comfortable.

"Alex, get your ass out here, we need to figure out who's sleeping where." Ash yelled from the front lounge. I let out a sigh and climbed out of my bunk and making my way to the front lounge where everyone was sitting. There's nowhere to sit so I sit on Ash's lap waiting for someone to speak.

"Okay so Jaime, you're with Tony, Ash, you're with Alex and I'm with Mike." Vic says with a smile.

"Wait, why aren't I with Alex and Ash isn't with you?" Jaime asks looking a little upset.

"Gabe and Jack told me that the girls have to stay together." Mike replies with a smirk. Jaime simply nods and looks down.

"Don't worry baby I'll hang out with you when I can." I say rubbing his back. He looks up at me with a huge smile on his face and nods. I giggle and put my arms around my best friend.

"Sorry Vic but, Ash is mine." I say holding her tight.

"Yeah Jaime, Alex is mine." Ash adds with a grin holding me tight. Vic stands up and walks over to Jaime.

"That's okay Hime-Time is mine!" Vic exclaims copying us.

"That's right, Vic is mine." Jaime adds giggling.

"We're here." Mike says from the front lounge. Ash and I grab our bags off our bunk and make our way towards the front of the bus. Once we're all off the bus we make our way into the hotel to check in and get our room keys. When Ash and I have our keys we make our way up to our room and put our stuff away.

"Hey Tony and I are going to Starbucks, do you two want anything?" Kellin asks with a smile from the doorway. I nod and tell him what I want before he leaves with Tony hand in hand. I'm guessing they're together, I make a mental note to ask Tony about it later.

"Hey Ash, are Tony and Kellin together?" I ask looking over at Ash who was getting all of her dirty clothes out of her duffle bag, humming the ninja turtles theme song as she does so.

"I'm actually not too sure." Ash replies biting her lip. I smile at my best friend and turn on the TV. I flick through the channels until I find something worth watching. I gasped and stopped flicking through when I see my favourite TV show Dragon Tales is on, I smile to myself and get comfortable.

Ash

I looked at my best friend with a smile on my face. I mean she's twenty one and still loves Dragon Tales. I guess I can't really talk, I still love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I'm not afraid to admit it. I grab my dirty clothes and put them in my duffle bag. I pick up my duffle bag, my wallet and my room key. I open the door and walk out of the room, closing the door behind me. I make my way across the road to the laundromat so I can wash my clothes. I walk over to an empty washing machine and chuck my clothes inside. I put in a few quarters where you're supposed to put them and put some washing powder in with my clothes. It's only been two minutes and I'm bored already. I might call Kellin and ask him to come and chill with me. I pull my phone out of my pocket and go through my contacts until I find Kellin's contact, I open it and press call before putting my phone up to my ear, patiently waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" Kellin says as he answers.

"Hey, where are you?" I ask tapping my foot impatiently.

"I'm at the hotel, why do you ask?" He replies.
"I'm over at the laundromat and I'm bored, come hang out with me." I say still tapping my foot.

"I've got some clothes to wash anyway so I'll grab them, see if Tony will watch Copeland and I'll be right over." He replies sounding happy.

"Okay, I'll see you soon, bye." I say cracking my neck.

"Bye." He replies before hanging up.

Kellin was here in about five minutes, I guess he'd be used to rushing. We've washed our clothes and dried them and while doing so we had a lovely conversation. Kellin told me about how he and Tony had worked everything out and that they weren't official yet, he was planning on asking him out with everyone in the room which I thought was adorable. Kellin isn't ashamed to say that he loves Tony. Kellin told be about how he knows for sure he's bisexual and I'm proud of him.

"I wanna watch Dragon Tales!" Alex whines with a pout.

"Well, I wanna watch Ninja Turtles! You've been watching Dragon Tales all day!" I exclaim with a frown.

"Fine, I've got things to wash anyway." She says passing me the remote, defeat all over her face. I smile and put Ninja Turtles on just before someone knocks on the door. Alex opens the door to see Tony standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Is that Ninja Turtles I hear?" He asks with a grin. I nod and move over so he can lay with me and watch it. I pat the side of the bed that I'm not on and he runs in and lies with me. I let out a chuckle and continue watching TV with Tony.

Edited.